Happy Birthday Powdered Water

Tools    

Happy Birthday PW!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday Christopher! I get confused with all the Chris's on here so I'm sure that your mother will approve.

Signed *cough* David.

Thank you everyone. Very nice of you all. I don't have to work today so the first thing I'm going to do today is watch Tokyo Story, then later on I think we're going to go and see Avatar again.

Save the drama for your Mama
Happy Birthday, Sonny Boy!

I think I remember more about this day 38 years ago than you do - but after all the effort - you made a great New Year's Eve present!!

Love ya, MOM