Halloween Costume Ideas

Tools    

Anyone got any good ones? I am trying to figure out what to go as. Last year I went as Bill Lumburgh from Office Space. I even bought an Initech mug off of the internet. It was great. Struggling to come up with something this year and I have a party I have to go to next weekend. I was thinking Bradley Cooper from SLP would be pretty easy. Gray jump suit and a trash bag. That's what I am leaning towards. Been dying to go as Soggy Bottom boys but I need 3 other guys on board and it's tough to find those jump suits in this small town.

Anyways got any ideas to float out there?

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I read somewhere that one of the popular ideas this year is Slutty Nurse with Ebola.

Might I also recommend Joan Rivers Zombie? Or Robin Williams Zombie.

For Joan Rivers Zombie, take a friend to go as Melissa. Make it look like Joan's been eating her brain.

Also -- Mrs. Doubtfire Zombie.

Is it bad I thought that Asian nurse that contracted Ebola was kind of cute. I've been known to have a thing for Asians..I think my chances have increased seeing as how her standards probably decreased haha

Is it bad I thought that Asian nurse that contracted Ebola was kind of cute. I've been known to have a thing for Asians..I think my chances have increased seeing as how her standards probably decreased haha
I mean, Ebola or not, she's still a female. She's still a person. It's not like she turned into a zombie. Yet.

Also, be sure to add a belt for Robin Williams Zombie. Not around the waist.

Yes, that's horrible. What's wrong with you?

For Joan Rivers Zombie, you need a life support machine (get a cardboard box and paint it). And you really need to not look that zombie-like. I mean, you do, but, Joan Rivers Zombie has had a lot of plastic surgery since she died. So, she needs to look really scary, but not really in a zombie way, you know? It has to be subtle. A crack in the skin here and there. Maybe have a gag like a nose falling off, complete with a quip -- "I'm turning into Michael Jackson!" Watch Death Becomes Her for more inspiration.

For Joan Rivers Zombie, you need a life support machine (get a cardboard box and paint it). And you really need to not look that zombie-like. I mean, you do, but, Joan Rivers Zombie has had a lot of plastic surgery since she died. So, she needs to look really scary, but not really in a zombie way, you know? It has to be subtle. A crack in the skin here and there. Maybe have a gag like a nose falling off, complete with a quip -- "I'm turning into Michael Jackson!" Watch Death Becomes Her for more inspiration.
I protest anything Zombie related. It's so played out and annoying. "You know this movie/tv show is missing something.....ah let's make them zombies" What is people's fascination with zombies. They drive me insane. So creatively lame to me.

Also -- Philip Seymour Hoffman Zombie.

And if you really wanna go obscure, Elizabeth Peña Zombie.

Also -- Shirley Temple Zombie... and my favorite....

HOLLYWOOD MONTROSE ZOMBIE.

Also a question. Why is it offensive when someone white wants to have a costume of a black character and goes black face? I saw a white actress last year, i forget who, dress up as Crazy Eyes from Orange Is The New Black and go black face, which is sort of important to the costume if you are white. She got killed for it and had to apologize. I would care less if a black person went white face for a costume (I am white). You can tell when someone is being offensive and when someone isn't.

Also a question. Why is it offensive when someone white wants to have a costume of a black character and goes black face? I saw a white actress last year, i forget who, dress up as Crazy Eyes from Orange Is The New Black and go black face, which is sort of important to the costume if you are white. She got killed for it and had to apologize. I would care less if a black person went white face for a costume (I am white). You can tell when someone is being offensive and when someone isn't.
Because everyone nowadays is addicted to bellyaching and crying and whining and complaining and making a fuss when they don't need to.

I say just do it. I think if you're being a black character, it's important to darken your skin somehow. You wouldn't paint a black person and use white paint to paint their skin, would you? No.

They just don't want you being one of them. It's like transgendered people. Every time a non-transgendered person plays a transgendered person, such as with Jared Leto in Dallas Buyers Club, they complain. "Why didn't you get an actual transgendered person for the part?!"

Of course, they may have a point. You wouldn't wanna see white people playing black people in movies. Imagine if they did! My God.

Not a pretty picture, is it?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	whitemadea.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	18143  

Well there was White Chicks.

And I have never been so offended in my life as a white person.....................................I mean the movie didn't make me laugh once and that's offensive as a "comedy".

They look good, though. That was a decent makeup job. I mean, they look scary, but it's supposed to be funny in a weird way.

I protest anything Zombie related. It's so played out and annoying. "You know this movie/tv show is missing something.....ah let's make them zombies" What is people's fascination with zombies. They drive me insane. So creatively lame to me.
I like you.