What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Ten years isn't so bad. My parents are 10 years apart and as long as both of you are of age their shouldn't be a major problem. Even if the relationship isn't working out right now I think if you're both truly serious about each other then you'll find a way to make it work. I've been there so I know how it feels.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
ten. She's afraid to tell anyone so we have to sneak around, and work is always getting in the way, and I have to deal with not seeing her for insanely long periods of time, and it just HURTS. I can't call her house, I have to make do with E-Mails and IM instead of seeing her a lot of the time, She has classes every day and I work every night....I can't take it.
i know how she feels but if you hang in there it will work out ok people will see that you are a great couple and the age won't matter.

I am 8 yrs older than my man and we have been together 17yrs, married 13.

My best friend is also 8yrs older than her man and they have been together 20yrs this month.

In May i went to a Wedding, or should i say a surprise wedding as they invited people over for a dinner party and they got married. they have been together 20yrs and she is 11yrs older than him, they are a great couple.

The thing that i have found interesting is that over the years the gap in age is not noticeable at all, now if you see these couples they look very similar in age, and in the case of my best friend she looks younger than her man.

Don't be desperate because love can conquer all, even the times away from each other, there is no need to rush, just enjoy the times you have together.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by nebbit

Don't be desperate because love can conquer all, even the times away from each other, there is no need to rush, just enjoy the times you have together.

I just wanna thank everyone for their outpouring of concern for me, epecially Sexy Celebrity, who helped me put a lot of this in perspective.

I had a talk with her today, which is what I shoulda done in the first f*cking place, and I do feel better about it. Yeah, there are gonna be times where I'm gonna miss the hell out of her, but the times together make up for that. I am just in constant shock over how much I love her, I've never really been in love before, and it's quite an overwhelming experience. I'm sure some of ya'll can relate. I am going to do my best to make this work, and eventually, I think, people will learn to accept it. My friends already have, because they can see in my eyes how serious I am.

SC, Project Mayhem, Nebbit, your positive rep points are so on the way.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Is she a teen while you're not? Is that the issue?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Is she a teen while you're not? Is that the issue?
No, its more like I have to really struggle to find the time to see her.

Do you know my poetry?
Right now I'm watching Late Night with Conan O' Brien, just love Conan's comedy.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Right now I'm watching Late Night with Conan O' Brien, just love Conan's comedy.
Oh i'd love to watch that...Dont you live in the UK Ezikiel? I thought you did but i may be oh very wrong. If you do.....tell me how coz i wanna watch Conan too!

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Oh i'd love to watch that...Dont you live in the UK Ezikiel? I thought you did but i may be oh very wrong. If you do.....tell me how coz i wanna watch Conan too!
No sorry I live in the US, you dont get conan in the UK?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
No sorry I live in the US, you dont get conan in the UK?
No we dont. Its so annoying. we get letterman and Leno but there on so late i have to record them. it relly bugs because there are so many shows i wish we got over here. Like...is it called Th Andy Glick show? Its a chacter that Martin Short plays. i saw it a few times in the US on the Comedy Channel. d love to see more of that show.

Do you know my poetry?
At this very moment I am putting Disc 1 of The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection in my DVD player and am getting ready to see 10.5 hours of Flair Flair Flair! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

did you call moi a dipshiit?
watching the end of Terminator 2.

MovieForums Extra
Having a cup of coffee and getting ready to go to the chiropractor.

Put me in your pocket...
Just finished taking some medicine and trying not to stress out (hoping a little MoFo would calm my nerves with a little down time)....getting the house ready for company and at the same time trying to finish a job for someone.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I'm putting off hanging the Christmas lights. My wife thought this would be the perfect weekend for me to install them. She left, and I'm stalling. She's probably going to be pissed when she gets home, and I haven't even started yet. Oh, well...it's cold outside!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

I'm sitting here thinking about how much I'd like to get out and do something today, or just move away, which I'm hoping to do next month around December 20th.

Do you know my poetry?
Watching the Return of the King trailer like for the 100th time, I just cant wait to see this movie...