The 4400 - Season 2!!

Tools    

Saw my first commercial for the second season of the 4400 when I was watching Kojak on Sunday. So can't wait for June 5th - that's when it starts again. This is one of the few shows out there that I feel has serious potential. I want to try to get the DVD's of the first season again so I can re-fresh my memory before the premiere.

Randomly visiting for now
ahhh ahhh ahhh I loved that show..........wait a minute where's the source of your information? How come I've never heard about a new season before. Anyway can anybody else verify this?

C'mon. I wouldn't tease you like that for nothing. Its on the USA website.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/flash.htm

They are also showing the repeats of season 1 on sat nights to lead up to the new season.

omg. premiere on sunday. can't. wait.

Anyone watch on Sunday?? It was good. What the heck is up with Lilly's baby??? Looks like she will be a handful!

Randomly visiting for now
UGH I know it's going to come to Australia eventually but I can't wait that long! Although I do have an exam today perhaps I shouldn't be worrying about the 4400.............. agh what am I doing! STUDY!

thus far, the new season's been pretty good. i especially liked the most recent episode.

sorry that you have to wait so long, spooky. just be patient. its well worth it

This week someone is suppossed to die. At least that is what I gathered from the previews. Anyone have any ideas of who it could be??