Amanda Peets New Movie

Tools    

any amanda peet fans here? well saw preview in theaters the other day for her new movie "a lot like love" . . . boy does she look smokin-- cant wait for that opening day. does anyone know when that would be exactly?

history *is* moralizing
............ go to imdb, type A Lot Like Love, go to release dates!

USA 22 April 2005
Poland 13 May 2005
Argentina 19 May 2005
Czech Republic 26 May 2005
Iceland 3 June 2005
Croatia 23 June 2005
Netherlands 7 July 2005
Switzerland 14 July 2005 (German speaking region)
UK 15 July 2005
Singapore 21 July 2005
Germany 28 July 2005
Austria 29 July 2005
Finland 29 July 2005
Australia 11 August 2005

I like her boobs.

Originally Posted by mott hamble
any amanda peet fans here? well saw preview in theaters the other day for her new movie "a lot like love" . . . boy does she look smokin-- cant wait for that opening day. does anyone know when that would be exactly?

And in case anybody cares (and I don't think anybody does), A Lot Like Love was released on R1 DVD this week.

*for the record, I like every single inch of Amanda Peet, not just her rack.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Does she get them out here as well?
I haven't seen A Lot Like Love, but yes, I know there is some kind of nude scene with Amanda Peet in the desert. How much you actually get to see of her, I couldn't tell you. Someone will have to rent it and find out.