American Idol...you know you are watching!

Tools    

Jessica just killed it with " You Are So Beautiful " . Such a sweet, sensitive rendition. Any one that can do I Will Always Love You proud desereves to be in the final and with this song, she just sinched it.
And to think that the judges had to save her.

Well, Skyler was sent packing. Can't say that I was too sad. Now the next one to go should be Hollie and I can say that my predictions were great.
With twelve contestants left, I felt that either Jessica, Phillip or Joshua would win the whole thing and that the three of them would be in the final five. Well now they are in the final four and I don't see Hollie winning it, although America has been a sucker for blondes.

Well here we are. Round 1, the final 3.
Joshua Ladet ( maybe the judge's favorite ), another strong bluesy performance, singing Etta James.
Jessica, what can I say more about a girl that can sing Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey and make it sound just as beautiful.
Phillip did his thing. He is a true artist and I predict a great future for him. He can definitely put his own stamp on the music industry.

Joshua Ladet with another incredible performance. It's just amazing to watch this guy with a mousy personality transform himself into a frenzied vocal.
Phillip needs a strong finish to stay in. Jessica's second song was not all that, surprisingly kind of pitchy. Maybe it's nerves.
Let's see what she has next.

The thing that hurts Jessica the most is lack of consistency. One moment she can come out with absolute brilliance and in the next song she's pitchy. Go figure, but I think she is going home tomorrow, especially since Phillip's last song was beautiful and Joshua has been nothing but consistently excellent.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
The thing that hurts Jessica the most is lack of consistency. One moment she can come out with absolute brilliance and in the next song she's pitchy. Go figure, but I think she is going home tomorrow, especially since Phillip's last song was beautiful and Joshua has been nothing but consistently excellent.
Pretty sure Jessica's going considering the lack of personality she showed in that "going home" clip.

Surprise! Joshua was sent home. Explaination: Although a great singer, his bland personality did him in.
Now Phillip will have an easier time winning it all, as I see some of the Joshua fans voting for him in the final.

I find his personality more interesting than Jessica's

Feels like one big circle jerk. The judges make me sick to my stomach.

Wow, the judges just thore up Charlie, but I felt the anguish in his performance. I felt a connection.
This kid has great potential. I hope America gets it right.
Joshua is probably going to make it and I hope Charlie joins him.