Hustle and Flow

Tools    

Has anyone seen this trailer? It has been all over MTV. I think I want to see it - tho not too sure yet. The music in the trailer is good tho.

Neutral Milk Hotel
I will never want to see a movie about a raper succeding. I hate rap. through and through.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I got for good luck my black tooth.
that movie looks ok. It did well at Sundance and since I didn't see 8 Mile I'm guessing this would make a good substitute .

Movie looks great to me, and in fact I'm seeing it tonight. A freind of mine saw it a couple months back and said it was amazing.

But hey, everybody: way to judge by the surface elements! Congrats, you'll miss out on many good filmgoing experiences doing this.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
But hey, everybody: way to judge by the surface elements! Congrats, you'll miss out on many good filmgoing experiences doing this.
Just beacuse I judge it doesn't mean I won't seee it and find out what it is really like. It's just that the "surface elements" are what immediately spring to mind when I see previews. I am willing to give just about anything a shot.

Arresting your development
If I am ever in Portland, will I be able to hang out at the movies with you and your friends/crew? I promise not to get you all arrested.

...And maybe Slay will get the popcorn.

No?

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
The trailer of this movie is pretty weak.....and its made by MTV.....
But there is a pimp SO IM THERE!

I thought D.J. Qualls was funny in RoadTrip so I may see it, if not thats one I can wait to rent or borrow when its on DVD, whatever comes first.

C'mon mrsjessica you gotta check out Hustle N Flow.
Whats cooler than a hard nosed pimp turned soft hearted rapper?!
NOTHING!

^I'd love to see Wedding Crashers except I'm afraid of seeing DR. Quinn's ta tas

C'mon mrsjessica you gotta check out Hustle N Flow.
Whats cooler than a hard nosed pimp turned soft hearted rapper?!
Just saying that ones not my biggest priority right now but I'll definitely see it

Originally Posted by mrsjessica
Just saying that ones not my biggest priority right now but I'll definitely see it
Yipee! See ya there dawg!

Cool- thanks for the update. I'm gonna go and see it this weekend. I don't think it is going to be as bad as everyone imagines it to be. Actually how bad can it be? It is 84% fresh at RT with 25 reviews.

This movies is hot, no doubts. The whole storyline is very nice. I can't wait to see it in theatres.