Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Dakota Johnson in some frumpy comfy grandma pants. I wonder if I tweet her would she tell me where she bought them. I would love a pair(s) of these.

Love this Sergio Hudson suit at New York Fashion Week. This designer has a great eye for color. Michelle Obama has worn him.

Duchess of Cambridge’s vintage sixties bag from England. So gorgeous. I’ve always wanted a bag like this.

Dakota Johnson also looked very nice at the Met Gala. Most of the women there looked ghastly.

Lucy Boynton in Chanel (I presume). Not too keen on the red Chanel bag with this dress, but I would kill for her shoes. They are lovely. Taken at Wimbledon with Rami Malik.

Amanda Seyfried (such a beautiful woman) looked fabulous at the Emmys & well-deserved her award for The Dropout.

Yikes, I think she chose her shoes in the dark. Or thinks that blue shoes actually go with this outfit.

Yikes, I think she chose her shoes in the dark. Or thinks that blue shoes actually go with this outfit.
And her bag is a whole other color. I couldn’t trust a woman’s judgment who dresses so badly.

Wowser! The Princess of Wales really knocked it out of the [Boston] ballpark.

Brilliant idea too to rent a dress for this occasion.

Meghan Markle looking very nice post-christening of her kids this week. I wouldn’t wear white slides with an all-black outfit, but the black & white Chanel bag brings it together.