MoFo Fantasy Football 2022 - The Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Some more than others, definitely willing to believe you've had it the most, but yeah I'm not sure the NFL's ever felt less predictable, at least in some senses. I've been saying that the last 5-6 years running, though.

I have had weeks with multiple players going crazy and far exceeding projection, and weeks that the entire team just goes dormant - I think the bye weeks probably explain away much of it, though - if it continues to the end of the season, I might change my tune.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Unpredictability brings out the best in Sports. Teams can truly feel like they have a shot at something from year to year.

It is quite insane that the defending champs at 3-6 though, with basically the same team for the most part other than Von and OBJ.

Now the playoffs are definitely getting more and more bleak
WHOA! Me and Justin were definitely upstaged, amazingly enough.

Sounds like Kupp may well miss the rest of (our) regular season. I'm probably gonna limp into the playoffs, and I'm not super confident I'll even make them, honestly.

As a (then) Redskins fan from the glory days of the 1980s and early '90s that was very satisfying watching The Commanders upset Philly for their first loss of the year. Gawd I hope Snyder sells the team (forcibly or otherwise).

I wouldn't have put any money on that upset tonight, but games in your own division are always weird. I remember Troy Aikman's rookie year, 1989, The Cowboys were 1-15. Who was their lone win against? Washington, of course.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Still think Justin's scary.

Anyway, Kupp's injury happens to come on Waddle's bye (and, in turn, the next guy I'd move into the flex after that, too), so it's a horrendous confluence above and beyond just losing the best receiver in the game. Rams have played horribly, too, so it's all the more likely they hold him out as long as possible.

Sounds like Kupp may well miss the rest of (our) regular season. I'm probably gonna limp into the playoffs, and I'm not super confident I'll even make them, honestly.
Now official, four games minimum.

That's my 1st and 3rd rounders out for the year.

A system of cells interlinked

Allegedly I get my 1st rounder back after the bye, but we shall see.

Williams trending in the right direction, and will get some practice in this week - I think he waits another week before playing, though. He has been out a while.

The trick is not minding

And just to add further misery, Khalil Herbert went on the IR today as well. Just absolutely rough year for you.

And just to add further misery, Khalil Herbert went on the IR today as well. Just absolutely rough year for you.
Oof, that one I didn't expect. Seemed like he was probably removed a precaution, but nope.

These two injuries immediately after trading two startable players for Cooper because it looked like I had an excess of depth, so the timing really amplifies things, too. Not sure I've ever had that many blows compressed into that small a period of time, in baseball or football.

Will not be especially surprised if I miss the playoffs despite being tied for first last week.

I think it was after 2017 that I joked the only thing I hadn't really done yet in fantasy football that I wanted to was to win a championship during one of those years where everything falls apart and I had to hold the whole thing together with spit and wire.

Well...now that opportunity is here and I was an idiot for saying that.

Ive got 3 players that are simply rocking-it, and came in 1st week 10 for points earned for their positions. Justin Fields QB for Da' Bears, Tyreek Hill WR for the Fins, and RB Jonathan Taylor. Its a breath of fresh air to have some real juice, though Tyreek has been strong and steady all year, but I do not have a supporting cast (see how I threw in that movie lingo that can compliment them adequately. Nonetheless Ive won 3 in a row, and hope to win 5 more. Even if I went undefeated going forward I doubt Id be able to make the playoffs due to my 6 losses. I don't think I'm gonna be undefeated for the rest of the year.

The trick is not minding
Last year prices 8-6 was enough to get into the playoffs.

Heck, Beantown got in with 7. Although I’m sure that may have been an outlier. 8 wins should be good enough, and I can see a scenario where we may have several of us at 8-6 and it’ll come down to points tiebreaker

The trick is not minding
Kicking myself for dropping Watson earlier this year.

Of course, with how injury prone he was to begin the year, own can hardly blame me.
Right?
Right?!

Kicking myself for dropping Watson earlier this year.

Of course, with how injury prone he was to begin the year, own can hardly blame me.
Right?
Right?!
Watsons like a top of the waiver wire level point output, still guys available like him. Im thankful I was able to regrab Justin Fields after dropping him. That would have been a tearjerker regret.