Which slasher is walking out of here?
66.67%
2 votes
Haunt
33.33%
1 votes
The Furies
3 votes. You may not vote on this poll

From what I can remember, The Furies had the better final girl and the better kills.

At the time, I didn't really care for The Haunt; I thought it was just a Hell Fest ripoff. I wouldn't mind giving Haunt another day in court, but I'm quite confident with my pick here. More people should check out The Furies, it's a fun slasher with a neat idea mixed with some pretty decent kills.

From what I can remember, The Furies had the better final girl and the better kills.

At the time, I didn't really care for The Haunt; I thought it was just a Hell Fest ripoff. I wouldn't mind giving Haunt another day in court, but I'm quite confident with my pick here. More people should check out The Furies, it's a fun slasher with a neat idea mixed with some pretty decent kills.
Well, Haunt's final girl ain't no slouch. That ending was cool. What'd ya think of the end credits song? Ever hear a Zombie track played like that?

if i ever find them lol
They're both on Shudder right now. You can get 30 days for free when you sign up if you enter the code TRYSHUDDER30.

Well, Haunt's final girl ain't no slouch. That ending was cool. What'd ya think of the end credits song? Ever hear a Zombie track played like that?
Yeah, she was alright. I definitely like the ending.

I couldn't place it at first, but then I was like, isn't that a Rob Zombie song? Funny hearing his aggressive lyrics sung in such a calm manner.

Just finished the Furies. I enjoyed it for an ambitious, low budget slasher. The acting was far better than average.

However, I’d say that Haunt is easily a better film. Better shot, written and executed in almost every way.

ambitious, low budget slasher. The acting was far better than average.

However, I’d say that Haunt is easily a better film. Better shot, written and executed in almost every way.
I agree with the first part of this.