Alien monster in ancient human temple ! Not AVP !

Tools    

I totally forgot to mention why is my dream with a creature set into the pyramid.

I dreamed once that I walked with someone uphill and when we comes to the top, we saw a pyramid behind the hill. And it was the whole dream.
I always relate this short dream to a dream with the creature!

Now...
Today I remember one of my old dreams. Maybe even the oldest dreams I can remember.

It's like...

I walked with some people through the forest by some path, and we come to a spring. While I was sitting near the spring I saw some coins in the water of the spring. One was way bigger than the others and on him, something was written. When I use that coin I read something like PENTODRAMEN... something like that.
Some old man (not sure does he was part of the group) tell me that It's a coin from ancient times... the word on the coin is the name of the emperor who rules at that time!
And that he rule long before the empire shattered into kingdoms.
He tells us that his temple with the grave is lost somewhere between hills.
And we all decide to try to find it... 😋

I am sure that it's older than a dream with a creature. But I cant say that it's the same dream, or is related to it! But Its somehow fits with each other. Doesn't it!?

I really don't joke about all those dreams... I don't make them up!

Yes, they do seem very related!

I'm really into dreams and love hearing about them. I also keep a journal of my own dreams -- at least the ones I can remember long enough to write down. Yours are so detailed and interesting! Maybe you lived before in ancient times and these are actually memories...

Even if they're just dreams, I think you could turn them into a trilogy of films!

I also have a dream with a pyramid!
It was like...
I went with some archeology team to dig up some new founded pyramid in the Australia!
When we digging it, everything collapse and we fall into the pyramid somehow.
We goes up to the pyramid top, to try escape it. But when we get almost to the top we discover that pyramid is actually builds upside down, and we whole time actually going down!
We anyway goes to that "top" and
again somehow pyramid was in proper position, and not upside down.
It was the night sky over us, full of the stars! And we discover on the top ancient portal in the shape of the gate, builded of rocks
Everyone start to digging around for something, trying to understand how it works.
I decide to go into it. I slowly goes into the portal and hear others yields...
"wait don't do that"!
I anyway goes into it, and portal began to shine more and more... Again everything began to collapse altogether with the pyramid.
Something like explode, and I went into some, don't know how to explain except "the wormhole". I was so excited in my dream to see where the portal gonna to take me.
At the end of the "wormhole" I opened my eyes. And still in half-dream I concluded that it's the way to our world.
I finally totally wake up, and laugh on myself 😂😂😂

Yes, they do seem very related!

I'm really into dreams and love hearing about them. I also keep a journal of my own dreams -- at least the ones I can remember long enough to write down. Yours are so detailed and interesting! Maybe you lived before in ancient times and these are actually memories...

Even if they're just dreams, I think you could turn them into a trilogy of films!
Before a few nights, I dreamed of something new and the Grey was involved! It wasn't in the pyramid but is connected with her to the old dreams... 😋

I dreamed about some old building, or it was some old manor. I get there with my mom, brother, his two-year-old daughter, and some more people I don't know.
When we enter the manor we found a horrific scene... human parts were all around... it turns into a total nightmare actually. I was really scared that even swear in my dream why the hell did I dream it!
The dream continued with a skip somehow... and I found myself in some dark room which was again covered with human parts all around. And those parts actually moving. It was really terrible. I somehow know that I was on some temptation, test, challenge... and if I pass it I can save my family who was imprisoned in some other room.
I jump over those moving human parts, and some hands try to grab me. Few ghosts. or wraiths or something like that, appear and I actually kill them with some bones from the ground.
After it, I found myself in the main hall, or it was some big main room... where was my family (mom, brother, and his little kid) on the right side and in front of me, half-buried in the wall some devil woman...
That woman told me that I pass the trial and I can choose who can be freed. But one must remain with her!
I chose my mom and bro to be free... and the devil was so happy with my bro's daughter left with her... she tells something how she likes young blood.

BUT I somehow manage to prove to her how she (the devil) is weak and pathetic with greed for about little kid's blood... The devil let my bro's kid be free, but again wanted someone to be I back to her! And I say, you can have her!
At once the woman with white hair, from the dream with the monster and pyramid... ''THE GREY'' appears behind me and goes slowly to the devil. Devil accepts the offer... while I exit with my family and throw a last look at the devil and Grey I saw how the devil hugs the Grey with some bone wings and Grey pulls out some ''ancient'' knife/dagger with the handle in the shape of the cross, going to stab the devil in the chest...

Then the dream just change... don't know what it was...