Name the Actress

Tools    

Had a great rôle in Mad Men, which really kicked off her career.

It is Mabel Albertson, who was also Howard Spragues mother on Mayberry RFD and Donald Hollinger's mother on That Girl. She even played Richard Anderson's mother in the 1958 film The Long Hot Summer. Anyway, it's your turn Citizen.

It is Mabel Albertson, who was also Howard Spragues mother on Mayberry RFD and Donald Hollinger's mother on That Girl. She even played Richard Anderson's mother in the 1958 film The Long Hot Summer. Anyway, it's your turn Citizen.
I just seen her the other night in Black Widow (1954) with Ginger Rogers. Have you seen it? It's pretty good.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

That looks like Carol Marcus from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, so is it Bibi Besch?

That's Mayim Bialek from The Big Bang Theory? That picture looks like it was when she was still on Blossom.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's Mayim Bialek from The Big Bang Theory? That picture looks like it was when she was still on Blossom.

Correct.

I'm not sure how old she was in that picture. I just thought it was a nice picture of her, so I used it here.

I still enjoy watching reruns of the show; McMillan and Wife.

And I believe this is the wife- Susan Saint James