Nicolas Cage to be in 14 upcoming movies in the next two years!!

Tools    

Nic Cage has become the latter day A-list trash movie star. These films may be second rate, but at least he's got some comic timing and knows how to ham it up in style. Drive Angry Part 2 please

Zombie Preparedness Expert
Well that cuz you can't have an opinion whether the others "look" watchable or not becuase there isn't yet a trailer for them. The Croods is the only trailer I saw that's actually out unless you've come across others... if you did please post becasue I was unable to find them myself.
No trailer yet for Kick-Ass two, but enough interviews and set pictures that give me hope they're sticking close to the source material - though I'm sure Nicolas Cage's contribution will be little more than a cameo, provided it makes the final cut at all.

The Expendables 3 line-up is sounding pretty good so far, Steven Seagal, Wesley Snipes, and Nic Cage. All they need now is Michael Dudikoff and Christopher Lambert.
& aslo Frank Zagarino & Bruce Campbell.
If we're talking Expendables films surely Vin Deisel, Jackie Chan, and Ving Rhames should make an appearance somewhere...hell why not cast Cynthia Rothrock too.

Ohh yes.. Also Hulk Hogan, Jeff Speakman, Kevin Sorbo, David Bradley, Oliver Gruner, Tim Thomerson, Don Wilson, Mark Dacascos, Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Biehn.

But the thing is, I'd like to see most of these guys as part of the main team.
They should keep cycling the team (sort of like the GI Joe cartoons). Stallone said, he wants to use Expendables as a platform to revive careers of once popular action stars. Guys like Dudikoff, Speakman, Zagarino deserve movies like these.

& guys like Tom Berenger, Billy Zane, Val Kilmer should have supporting roles too or as villains.

Just curious, what part of Cage do you admire: the robotic acting, the goofy roles, all those groovy houses that went into banruptcy, the fact that Cage always takes himself so seriously (even when others don't)?
Broke your heart? Sorry
haha agreed, I doubt I'm ever going to like Cage in any movies he's just not that great of an actor that someone wants him to be.

NOT THE BEES, NOT THE BEES!! ^^

The Gods are good.

I saw all of his films from 2012, looking forward to another strong year!

Cage is incredible... ^_-

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Vampire's Kiss
that film is a M A S T E R P I E C E

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Vampire's Kiss
that film is a M A S T E R P I E C E
That's High Praise

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I heard that he turned down a roll once. Cant remember which restaurant it was though.