weird but AWESOME movie... BUT CANT REMEMBER TITLE!

Tools    

that's what she said...
Okay, so this is a movie that is mostly just music and random stuff put together. I will list some bullitin points of what I can remember from it... It's got to be late 80s or early 90s as I watched this a million times as a child. If anyone figures it out I will be SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!
  • The VCR tape's movie box is BLACK with a computerized looking male head on it that is pale blue.
  • There is a scene where its just staring at a pond in slow motion with a bee or fly buzzing over the water when a bass jumps out and eats it.
  • A simulated computerized roller coaster ride
  • Butterflys flying and they morph into people
  • pretty sure there is an egyption themed part where there are like pharoes and beautiful women possibly on camels by the pyrmids
Like I said it's totaly weird with no story line at all. Just a bunch of things just thrown all together in this awesome mind blowing combination.

Does anyone have a clue?

EDIT WITH MORE THINGS I RECALL:
-I think it was like a meditiation movie possibly because it would randomly say "RELAX AND GO INTO THE MIND" something like that...

that's what she said...
Ok so as embarassing as this is, after researching the scenes I could remember I found the answer myself!! (<-- embarassed face)

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED: