Zombieland 2:3D (2013)

Tools    

that's what she said...

Okay, I know it's only the start of 2012 and there are a lot of good movies to come out this year BUT I had to annouce the future upcomming movie I am MOST looking forward to. I don't even have to watch the preview to know that I will be seeing this on it's opening day. (Well that is if the world doesn't come to an end on Dec 21, 2012 )

Here is what Flixster had to say:
Zombieland 2: 3D (2013)

94% of users liked it

(1,152 ratings)Columbia Pictures heads back into the world of Zombieland with this follow-up utilizing the advances of new 3D technology. Director Ruben Fleischer returns along with screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick for the horror comedy sequel. ~ Jeremy Wheeler, Rovi

I'm glad Ruben Fleischer is making a sequal. As the biggest favorite fan of ZOMBIELAND, RUBEN FLEISCHER and JESSE ESIENBERG, (EMMA STONE IS AWESOME TOO), I found it appropriate I start the thread. LOL

WHO ELSE IS PUMPED FOR ZOMBIELAND 2:3D?????

that's what she said...
wintertriangles, are you not a Zombieland fan?
LOL and idk how 94% already reviewed it when there isn't even a preview out for it yet--probably just some folks looking forward to it.

And Yoda,
I'm not a huge fan of the 3D style either, but it's a Zombieland sequal none-the-less. Which I am so excited for.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Zombies in 3D could be good old fashioned fun.

As long as these so called advances in 3D technology aren't referring to a conversion in Post Production that is...

Love the first film, will be seeing the second one in lovely 2D, not sucky headache inducing more expensive for nothing 3D, nope. Conversion or not, both suck.

I loved the first one, I'm super excited for this one. As long as it doesn't try to take itself too seriously with the 3D, I'm sure it will be entertaining.

I enjoy seeing movies in 3D. If it weren't for Piranha 3D being done in... well 3D, I wouldn't have been nearly as entertained. Sometimes, I just want my brain filled with fluffiness.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im so glad they are going with a sequel to Zombieland rather than the tv series they were going to do instead, love the idea of the cast coming back together. Only downfall IMO is 3d :/

This isn't one I particularly mind the 3D on, the original was pretty gimmicky and the 3D wouldn't have been out of place in the opening sequence. Piranha 3D and Harold and Kumar made good tongue in cheek use of it so don't see why won't work here; long as they don't just add it for the ticket price.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What I dont like about 3D is how everything is made to be coming at the screen or in slow motion so when you watch the film not in 3D all the annoying bits are still there.

Oh yeah, not disputing it's a pretty valueless gimmick, watched Final Destination 5 in 2D and those points were painfully obvious but some films can use it well with a certain level of self awareness.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I remember watching one of the Final Destinations that was in 3D (watching it in 3D and 2d) and it ruined it for me, same with the last Resident Evil film.

def look forward to it, i wonder what they will do to make it even more intresting.

The movie is good and the act will hopefully quite appreciable............ which have the great story to be discussed and quite entertaining along with my friends. According to me this will be the best movie of the year . Zombieland rocks in the 2013 of Hollywood theaters.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Wasn't sure where to post this, is this going to be a series because IMDB has this listed as a TV Movie..... plus it kinda looks like crap, really hope Zombieland 2 is nothing like this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2090440/?ref_=sr_3