Movie Related Music!

Tools    

that's what she said...
I couldn't find a thread like this so if there is one please direct me to it.

ANYWAYS, I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we post songs from in movies. *(a youtube clip of it)*

I'll start us off with a song to make us all SMILE

^^ Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head--Spiderman 2

that's what she said...
I havn't seen that movie yet! I'm deff going to watch it. Thanks for posting that song scene, I really enjoyed it, lol. It made me smile for sure!!!!!

Here's the Syphony No. 7 in Knowing (Kinda sad though, lol )

that's what she said...
The song from the Romeo and Juliet was fun! I think I've seen that movie before because it gave me dejavu while watching it.

And the Donnie Darko one makes me wanna watch the movie!!!! (for the thousanth time lol)

Sucker Punch has many songs I loved in it:
Starts at 1:05
&feature=related

^^This one is awesome! Love how it goes w/ the movie too.

that's what she said...
I don't know if it was just a rumor but I heard that the main character of Sucker Punch, Browning, that she is the one singing Sweet Dreams in the opening. I've yet to find out if that is true or not. Anyways though, I do too love the original song but the way they edited it and extended it to match up with whats going on in the film, it makes you really feel the emotion in it all.

I don't know if it was just a rumor but I heard that the main character of Sucker Punch, Browning, that she is the one singing Sweet Dreams in the opening.
It's true, it's on the official soundtrack credits that she is the singer and she has spoken about it in interviews.

that's what she said...
Awesome! She has a pretty good voice. She should be proud of herself. It doesn't beat the original but as an actress singing she's a lot better than others who have tried singing songs.

(ex: Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls sings Jingle Bell Rock. Kristen Dunst in Spiderman 2 sings on stage. Actresses in Disney/TeenNick.)

I could've posted pretty much any of the songs from this, but this is my favourite.

I love the line "Even Rocky had a montage." I don't know why it amuses me so much.

I hope that worked! I'm fairly new to forums. This is one of my favorite movies to watch when I'm feeling down.

that's what she said...
LOL HK, you're right! Any song could be chosen from that movie but that was a great one hahaha

And Candyangel, I LOVE THAT PART OF THE MOVIE. Great choice! LOL It's the best because the restauraunt just breaks into song. I love it, I think I'm going to watch that when the kids I'm babysitting tonight go to sleep becuase I dont think I've seen that for about 2 years now. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Haha, excellent! I had totally forgotten about that movie myself. Then I looked at my dvds and started laughing immediately. I'll probably end up watching it myself this weekend.

Donnie Darko/Tears For Fears wins this thread hands down.

Here's another good one:

Surprised no-one has mentioned:

and how could I possibly forget: