Lundy1026's Favorite Films

→ in
Tools    

that's what she said...
well I have 6 more to go... lol possibly you'll like one to come

that's what she said...
#6 Watchmen (2009)

When this movie came out, I was so obsessed with it I saw it in theaters 5 times! Then immediatly purchased it when it came out. I feel bad that I havn't watched it in probably 6 months now, but it remains in my top 10 favorite movies

#5 Daybreakers (2010)

This vampire movie was AMAZING to me!!! I'm a big fan of vampire movies but I dont think very many of them deserve to get in my top 50 but this one DEFFINATELY deserves #5.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I don't particularly like your last two picks, but the posters are amazing.

that's what she said...
Well yes watchmen is a superhero movie that the characters are very similar to other superhero characters. But what I really enjoyed about it was that the movie was a lot more "dark" then your avarage superhero movie. Basically it truely showed the good and bad side of the characters. They make you see them as the hero and villian at different moments. Then of course, the acting was great and the special effects and scenery BLEW ME AWAY. The music is fantastic too in that movie. (Along with DVD I got the soundtract.)

Then Daybreakers, for me, was an original vampire movie. I don't wish to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet so I'll just say the awesomeness of poster is equal to the awesomeness of the movie. LOL

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Well yes watchmen is a superhero movie that the characters are very similar to other superhero characters. But what I really enjoyed about it was that the movie was a lot more "dark" then your avarage superhero movie. Basically it truely showed the good and bad side of the characters. They make you see them as the hero and villian at different moments. Then of course, the acting was great and the special effects and scenery BLEW ME AWAY. The music is fantastic too in that movie. (Along with DVD I got the soundtract.)

Then Daybreakers, for me, was an original vampire movie. I don't wish to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet so I'll just say the awesomeness of poster is equal to the awesomeness of the movie. LOL
Daybreakers was ok, it had some original moments, but the performances of Ethan Hawke and Willem Dafoe really dragged it down.

My main problems with Watchmen is that it's overlong, overly graphic and it loses momentum at the two hour mark. Plus, Billy Crudup's performance annoyed the living sh+t out of me. Although Jackie Earle Haley was badass and the opening credits were pretty cool.

Ok i'll give you +rep for that but just IMO the 1978 is far better.
Yeah, the original version is better, and it's my favorite zombie flick. But Snyder's version, which is a completely different movie (well, besides the title, and the mall), really scared the hell out of me! I liked it a lot but I hate running zombies!

I think i know which film is going to lundy1026's first...
PM it to me

Er, Lundy already filled out the "favourite movies" section of their profile...
He may have changed his mind my top 10 are in no order they change all the time I am just to lazy to change them

that's what she said...
Oh jeez LMAO. Iroquois, you are too smart!! Well... I believe I shall post the rest now that everyone knows anyways . And for those of you who guessed it right w/o looking at my fav. movies, good job! (Although I am fairly obvious as to whats #1 since I've probably meantioned it in other threads)

#3: Scary Movie (2000)

I know there probably isn't as many fans as me to have this as #3, but to me this is the funniest parody film. I love many parody films but I didn't love them as much as others to have in my top 50 but this movie CRACKS ME UP everytime I watch it. The jokes never get old. As for the other scary movies..... funny, but not as wonderfully funny as the first.

#2: Pay it Forward (2000)

This movie is very inspirational. Heart-touching and brilliant in my opinion. I can honestly say this is a movie that did change me. I don't know how to explain it. It's not like i'm 'letting a homeless man stay at my home' or anything major like that, but I do try to do nice things for people without expecting anything in return. No joke, after seeing this movie (though I wasn't even thinking about it at the time), I was hanging in Chicago with one of my girl friends and we went to starbucks and I bought a coffee for a homeless woman on the sidewalk nearby. I'm sure they get change all the time from people, but I thought it would be special to her giving her a coffee and she REALLY was genually happy it seemed. It made me super happy. (SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY-- it was just a special moment for me and I believe its because something inside of me changed from this film)

#1: Zombieland (2009)

Okay, you all saw this one comming... Ever since I saw this in theaters, it has remained my #1 FAVORITE MOVIE!!! It's crazy I mean, sometimes I get obsessed with a movie for like a month where I'll watch it like 3-5 times in a month, but this one (and remember it's almost 2012 now) I watch 1 - 3 times a month. I basically can repeat the movie by heart, I am IN LOVE with Columbus's (Jesse Eisenberg)
character. Everyone did a great job acting, the effects were cool, great looking zombies, very funny moments, love the rules.... Oh my, I can rant about this movie. A lot of people see why it would be in a list of favorites, but not how it can be number one but to me, ZOMBIELAND is without a doubt, my #1 favorite movie!

well done on finishing. Your list was a weird one, you had alot of movies i like but you also had alot of movies i hate.

that's what she said...
well done on finishing. Your list was a wierd one, you had alot of movies i like but you also had alot of movies i hate.
Thanks! I have a wide variety of movie interest, thus the 'weird' list LOL

Well not weird, ime just not a big fan of a few entrys on your list.

Pay Check
Mr and Mrs Smith
WaterWorld
Wolverine
Never Been Kissed
Scary Movie
50 First Dates
Day Breakers

Movies I loved.

The Dark Knight
Elf
Pirates Of The Caribbean