Lundy1026's Favorite Films

→ in
Tools    

That's your opinion and BY THE WAY did you read my first post?! I said this is my order entertainment wise... not what I think are the best movies!
ok, sorry! I was just stating my opinion, I wasn't having a go at you I just thought I'd comment on your list that's all

Maybe I will :P I don't think I could do 50 films, too many! I might do a top 20 film list, are you going to do one?

that's what she said...
ok, sorry! I was just stating my opinion, I wasn't having a go at you I just thought I'd comment on your list that's all
Dont worry about it! I put "" so you would know I wasn't bein mad in return. Sorry I seemed angry. I'm a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN when I type. I underline and bold things a lot

Dont worry about it! I put "" so you would know I wasn't bein mad in return. Sorry I seemed angry. I'm a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN when I type. I underline and bold things a lot
lol, it's alright, I thought that face was an angry face so I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't having a go

I love Elf nice to see it make your list. Wolverine sucks big time tho.

that's what she said...
Hey guys sorry I didn't post for a couple days. Been doing a garage sale and it surprisingly takes up a lot of time lol. Well here's to 10 and you will soon see 9-1

12. Matchstick Men (2003)

11. The Strangers (2008)

10. Across the Universe (2007)

Across the Universe is my friend's favorite film, he's a Beatles fanatic I haven't seen it though

that's what she said...
Across the Universe is my friend's favorite film, he's a Beatles fanatic I haven't seen it though
It's a really neat movie. There are a lot of cool sceens and NO JOKE the songs give you the goosebumps! (The good kind). If you're ever bored some night, I recomend giving it a watch

that's what she said...
#9- The Uninvited (2009)

#8- Dark Knight (2008)

I've got a great story about the Dark Knight. You know the card the dead guy by the building window is holding? This friend of mine bought the actual movie prop of it for me and asked me to date him. Unfortunately he wasn't my type so I nicely let him down and with that rejection he took it back But it's still a cool memory to be gifted a prop that was from one of my most favorite movies!