Lundy1026's Favorite Films

→ in
Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I wasn't pleased as to what they did with Deadpool in Wolverine, when you hire a hot hunk like Ryan Reynolds it just doesn't do any justice and it left me like this "". But that's not the point, nice list you've got so far nonetheless.

that's what she said...
32. The Hot Chick (2002)

31. Castle in the Sky (1986)

30. There's Something about Mary (1998)

29. School of Rock (2003)

28. Wristcutters (2007)

that's what she said...
Rep for Wolverine. Underrated movie.
Totally. I think it's fantastic!! There isn't a dull moment throughout the movie, it constantly keeps your attention and I always remain entertained!

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
+ rep for Wristcutters, I enjoyed that quirky little film.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I like Jumanji and I like Wolverine origins even though everyone seems to hate it. My first instinct was groan it will be crap as most spinoofs are, not enough other interesting XMen, but it was full of exiting new characters. Victor is a great menacing villain and a good counterweight to Wolverine.

that's what she said...
+ rep for Wristcutters, I enjoyed that quirky little film.
Yeah I love it. Especially the music in it too! (you'll recognize this song. AND it's one of my fav songs!)

It is original and fun

that's what she said...
24. Spiderman (2002)

23. Jurrasic Park (1993)

22. Pirates of the Caribbean (2003)

21. Never Been Kissed (1999)

20. Liar Liar (1997)

I think Pan's Labyrinth deserves to be in the top ten, especially over rubbish films like elf and school of rock which are just awful!

that's what she said...
I think Pan's Labyrinth deserves to be in the top ten, especially over rubbish films like elf and school of rock which are just awful!
That's your opinion and BY THE WAY did you read my first post?! I said this is my order entertainment wise... not what I think are the best movies!