My NEW top 100 films....

→ in
Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
and btw guys... my #1 movie is a Kevin Smith film.....

you'll never guess it
Considering the fact that the guy's only made about seven movies, the odds were someone was going to guess it pretty easily.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Michael Clayton's explanation is up...

#95 Shanghai Kiss
"You can come up with a list of hundreds of qualities that you think are important in another person. But in the end the heart wants what it wants."

This is the problem with top 100 lists, everyonce and a while a movie comes along that you think you'll hate but watch anyway, and you love it! The acting from an official That guy actor Ken Leung. He probably looks familiar from his small parts in Rush Hour, Lost, X-3, or Squid and the Whale.He makes up for the dolphin saver over acting a lot of her lines. Even the Hottie and the Nottie star Joel Moore plays his role to the best of his ability.

The directing was also very good and from a talent we should look for in the future. David Ren is the next Spike Lee, he will do what Spike Lee did for African Americans to Asians. Be sure to check out The Girl from the Naked Eye later this year and Distance Runners TBA.

Finally, this movie did make a big change in my life. It told me that if you lie her, ask her out. Don't sit there looking for reasons not to do it. Live life, no regrets

I am actually encouraging you to download, rent, buy this movie get it how ever you can. It is worth your time...

#94 Big Fat Liar

I can feel the dirty looks from here so I guess I'll explain. First, my man crush Paul Giamatti plays an awesome villian. He is just so good as Marty Wolf. His performance when he gets turned blue is HILARIOUS, and I just love it.

Also, Frankie Muniz and Amanda Bynes don't do to shabby either. They seem to like each other.

Thirdly, I like to see all of the special effects from where they stay. Tell me you don't enjoy seeing all of those props.

Finally, this film has a sentimental value to me. When I was about 9-10 this was my favorite film of all time. I managed to look through all the flaws and love it for them.

Heh, you bumped the list just to say that?

But yeah, the kid's 15 and I'm pretty sure he's grown a sense of taste since he last made an entry in this thread.

I thought for a sec that Iro had made a new list.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Among other things. It's going to be tough to find the time to watch all the movies I'm considering for the list (I'm guessing it'll take a couple of months' work at the least).

I guess you do have a point there. But I don't know, sometimes I think about a film and remember "Man, that was awesome" but I haven't seen it in about four years and there's no telling just how much my opinion on that film could've changed in that times. I'm especially thinking of Leone's films - I haven't watched any of them in about three years yet I get the feeling they deserve to be on the Top 100 list anyway. Not to mention whether I want to include ties (and there would be a lot if I did) or to pull a Pyro and include entries that aren't actually films at all or to make it more than 100 (and if so, do I genuinely care about them) etc etc etc.

Way too much trouble, when in reality I should probably be going outside and making the most of my youth.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I'm late to the thread, but am going through a lot of these old lists as I compile mine. At age 14 I was in eighth/ninth grade and my favorite movie was probably a tossup between The Shawshank Redemption and Sergeant York. Neither make my top 100 today, so it is interesting how tastes can change over time.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201