Harry Potter and The Order Of The Pheonix

Tools    

J.K. Rowling has just announced she will be writing another Harry Potter book. Fans can rejoice!!!
Sort of. She announced back in May she'd write a book of supplementary information for charity. It doesn't figure to be about Harry; it'll be more of an "encylopedia," apparently.

Other than that, she still hasn't said anything definitive about continuining the actual series. We still have just have the "never say never" quote.

Neutral Milk Hotel
I saw this movie last night and thought it was VERY good. The Fantasy in it was darker and somehow more elegant and grown up and it was just a really good improvement on the series. My only complaint was that there were a few parts that were kinda corny that didn't really improve the movie.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I am getting into the movies the children I babysit want to watch them over and over I am getting excited about seeing the new one, it started in my town today

go.oooo....d movie.!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Did anybody else laugh really hard at the point where Mrs Weasly says to the twins

'Just because you can do magic outside of school, it doesn't mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!'

I laughed for like ten minutes straight

J.K. Rowling has just announced she will be writing another Harry Potter book. Fans can rejoice!!!
So what will be the story of this, is it the present life of harry potter after battling the forces of evil(Lord Voldemort and his minions)....If it is true about what you where saying, It would be great being a fan and all!