What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

In Flames - Cloud Connected

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Intergallactic is my favorite Beastie Boys song, RIP MCA.

Anyway, the last couple of albums I listened to:

Very Christian, that's not a bad thing though. Even if I don't believe I still do like how they stick to their guns and don't compromise. Still a cool album.

and we allllllll float on. I love this album, and a lot of the songs are great, check out the vinyl if you ever get a chance. It's great.

Story behind this band: This girl I was trying to sleep with tweeted and was like "I can't believe the Wombats are coming here. Someone come with me." In my infinite amount of wisdom, I of course was just like oh yeah I love these guys....

Weird thing is, they are actually pretty good in a weird way. They're pretty pop but not crappy pop, and their vocalist sounds really good.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
no idea what happened to these guys, but was hooked from their appearance in Tin Men.
The Fine Young Cannibals

Don't Look Back

Johnny Come Home

&feature=fvwrel

Good Thing

&feature=related

Suspicious Minds (Elvis Cover)

&feature=related

I'm Not the Man i used to be