So Happy About Peyton Manning

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
His head looks like a very bored thumb.

A Quarterback

A Half Back & Five eighth

No full on head gear, last 80 Minutes with one 10 minute break.

Gridiron players gave speed to burn with wide receivers other than that...what? They can take a catch...bravo..lol!

I'm kidding!

I'm glad, too. Seems like a nice guy and I was really surprised at how quickly people doubted him, despite his track record.

Hate it when the Steelers lose, but the blow's blunted a bit when it's to someone like Manning.

Talking of Rugby, I was rather impressed with all the Rugby players in the paralympics:

Look how hard they crash into each other. I was watching a demonstration by two wheelchair Rugby players and the sound it made when they charged into each other!

Have no idea who this guy is though, what's the story, why is everyone happy for him?

Talking of Rugby, I was rather impressed with all the Rugby players in the paralympics:

Look how hard they crash into each other. I was watching a demonstration by two wheelchair Rugby players and the sound it made when they charged into each other!

Have no idea who this guy is though, what's the story, why is everyone happy for him?
The Basketball teams too.