R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Michael Clarke Duncan, star of such movies as "The Green Mile" and "The Whole Nine Yards," passed away this morning. He was 54.

Complications from heart surgery

Suspect's Reviews

Still haven't seen The Green Mile, but I know who the guy is. R.I.P.

Wow, didn't realize he was 54. Still though, not very old. That's too bad.

Semper Fooey
I just saw the news feed on it.

I just saw him a few days ago in something forgettable until I turned the channel.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I watched Michael Clarke Duncan on "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" last May when he went to Scotland with Craig to check out the host's hometown and school. It was very entertaining and fun to see how well they got along. Then about two months later, I read that story about how the paramedics had to revive him after his cardiac arrest. I hadn't heard anything else until now. It's very sad.

R.I.P., Big Mike

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Damn! R.I.P MCD. Hard on the Heart when you are a big guy like that, and I don't necessarily mean fat.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan. He was great in The Green Mile and The Whole Nine Yards, and he was funny in Armageddon.

I watched Michael Clarke Duncan on "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" last May when he went to Scotland with Craig to check out the host's hometown and school. It was very entertaining and fun to see how well they got along. Then about two months later, I read that story about how the paramedics had to revive him after his cardiac arrest. I hadn't heard anything else until now. It's very sad.

R.I.P., Big Mike
I saw those shows too, he was great on them. Given Craig's history of not shying away from difficult subjects (Parents deaths, Aurora shootings) and his friendship with Duncan, I wouldn't be surprised to see him eulogise him on the next show.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I read the news earlier today, nothing more to say other than I enjoyed him immensely in Dodgeball and Talladega Nights. Terribly sad, RIP

I saw the news a few hours ago. 54 is still young. This is sad. I think I first saw him on Armageddon. He's a good actor. RIP
I have had a lot of time to think it, think about what it is, that makes somebody a good parent, and it's about a constant scene, and it's about patience; and it's about listening; and it's about, and it's about pretending to listen, even when you can't listen anymore; and it's about a love like she said. - Sam

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

This is the first thing that came to mind when I heard the news. He's one of the huge highlights in an amazing movie. RIP