Clone Wars: Same Movie, Same Year

Tools    

that's what she said...
"Clone Wars: Same, Movie, Same Year"

A Yahoo article I came across today... It could bring up quite the discussion!

I wanted to list the movies they had on there are hear the opinion of others to which they liked better of the two. If you havn't seen one of them just skip answering for that one...

HERE'S THE LIST:
Snow White and the Huntsmen 2012
Mirror Mirror 2012

Dante's Peak 1997
Volcano 1997

I have more to add, my internet is just being a butt right now, I'll add more in a minute when I refresh internet explorer...

that's what she said...
No Strings Attached 2011
Friends With Benefits 2011

Mission to Mars 2000
Red Planet 2000

Turner and Hooch 1989
K-9 1989

Chasing Liberty 2004
First Daughter 2004

Have more to add... sorry dang internet explorer is sucking today.

that's what she said...
Deep Impact 1998
Armageddon 1998

Antz 1998
A Bugs Life 1998

Iron Eagle 1986
Top Gun 1986

The Prestige 2006
The Illusionist 2006

Saving Private Ryan 1998
Thin Red Line 1998

IF YOU KNOW OF MORE CLONE MOVIES PLEASE LIST THEM
--------------------------------------------------------------------

that's what she said...
My Picks
#1 -I've only seen Mirror Mirror so I can't choose this one, although based on the Snow White and the Huntsmen preview, I'm 90% sure I'm going to like it better than Mirror Mirror.
Snow White and the Huntsmen
Mirror Mirror
Dantes Peak
Volcano
#3 -Havn't seen Friends with Benefits yet, will watch it tonight so I can choose.
No Strings attached
Friends with Benefits
#4 -I know i've seen both of these, but I can't remember which I liked better so I need to rewatch both.
Mission to Mars
Red Planet
#5 -Never heard of these before the article...
Turner and Hooch
K-9
Chasing Liberty
First Daughter
#7 -This was such a tough choice to choose between!!!!!
Deep Impact
Armageddon
Antz
A Bugs Life
Iron Eagle
Top Gun
The Prestige
The Illusionist
Saving Private Ryan
The Red Line

Oh man this was an EXCELLENT idea for a thread. Props.

Can't quite make Shark Tale and Finding Nemo work (former was 2004, latter 2003), but they were close, and certainly being developed at the same time.

Asylum

Out of the ones I've seen...

Dante's Peak beats Volcano. Both were cheesy, but Dante's takes it for being more factually based and more exciting. Better in every way.

Mission To Mars beats Red Planet. Both were a bit farfetched but Mission wins it.

Turner And Hooch beats K9. Both funny, but Belushi is no Hanks.

Deep Impact beats Armageddon. Similar to Dante's Peak vs Volcano with the similar cheesiness. Deep Impact has more of a realistic feel to it and has an actual screenplay rather than just the typical Michael Bay explosions and cheesy dialogue.

Antz beats A Bug's Life. Both good but Antz was more stylish in the look and had better characters.

Top Gun beats Iron Eagle. Can't stand Top Gun but it's still far superior to Iron Eagle.

Saving Private Ryan beats The Thin Red Line. C'mon, it's Saving Private Ryan, there's no contest.

I prefered:

1. Snow White and the Huntsman - and I haven't even seen this yet but couldn't stand Mirror Mirror at all...

2. Dante's Peak

3. Friends With Benefits

4. Haven't seen either film

5. Turner and Hooch

6. Haven't seen either film and probably never will.

7. Armageddon

8. A Bug's Life

9. Don't like either, but will choose Top Gun.

10. The Prestige, by miles.

11. Thin Red Line

that's what she said...

Can't quite make Shark Tale and Finding Nemo work (former was 2004, latter 2003), but they were close, and certainly being developed at the same time.
I would have such a hard time choosing a favorite out of those two!!
Almost as tough as the choice between deep impact and armageddon which are both favorite movies of mine!
If I had to choose in a life/death situation I'd have to say Shark Tale.... just because of Jack Black lol!! But both are great animated movies!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
How about "Tombstone" (Kurt Russell) vs "Wyatt Earp" (Kevin Costner).

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Armageddon beats Deep Impact by space miles, yo.

The Thin Red Line is a great film, but I also love SPR, so tough call there.

Top Gun is undoubtedly awesome, but Iron Eagle has a Queen song in it. Despite that, Top Gun beats it.

Armageddon beats Deep Impact by space miles, yo.

I do hope this is one of those 'humour posts' that appear from time to time.

The Thin Red Line and Saving Private Ryan are not "same movie", that's just ridiculous.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I do hope this is one of those 'humour posts' that appear from time to time.
I would agree that Armageddon just pips Deep Impact. Both a solid 7/10 but Armageddon a little more fun.