Undercoverlovers 100

→ in
Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
15. To Have and Have Not

howard hawks+bogey and bacall = amazing

14. The Royal Tenenbaums

The gorgeous gene hackman cracks me up in this droll family story. Slow paced and delicately structured with a great narration by Alec Baldwin.

13. the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Laughed so hard the first time I saw this - and yet only one of my mates gets how funny it is. The awesome Tim Curry and the v sexy Patricia Quinn crack me up in this and Susan Sarandon is actuall really funny.

12. Dirty Dancing

Patrick Swayze looking like sex on legs in those hot black trousers. Oooh er misses! It's like every teenage girls fantasy - boring family holiday turns into sexy adventure with hot dance teacher.

11. Interview With A Vampire

Not a tom cruise fan but he is something special as Lestat. And Kirsten Dunst - wow.

10. Blade Runner

Just love it - and I know Harrison Ford never got on with Sean but I kinda thought it was because he too was a replicant and also wasn't fully in control of his emotions and wasn't sure how he felt, an emotionally immature man.

9. Anchorman

The brilliance of this is immeasurable. Genius stuff and a university favourite.

'**** McGee'

8. Angels In America

Epic. Intelligent and Eloquent. Mike Nichols strikes again with the genius tony kushner. i know its a HBO mini series but i watch it on dvd as a movie.

7. You've Got Mail

The kind of film I want to make. Evenly structured, great dialogue, great actors and fantastic locations.

6. Beauty And The Beast

Stunning and heartbreaking. But Angela Lansbury sings so i love it.

5. Kissing Jessica Stein

Independent filmmaking at it's best. Articulate, funny sexy women havent been so well presented since sex and the city.

4. Nightmare before Christmas

the film that launched a thousand goths. Tthe animation still looks amaazing and was much better than Corpse Bride. The songs are awesome and the story is so burton - misunderstood monsters.

3. Goodfellas

Hardcore Scorsese, awesome De Nero but of course Pesci steals the show as the psychotic Tommy.

1 & 2 couldnt decide
Wizard Of Oz & Peter Pan

I say "Multipass" almost as often as I blurt out "Underpants!" for no apparent reason... I need therapy of some kind. Although I don't know who would be twisted enough to want to get inside my head.

Anyway, great job UC. Loved your list, I can finally go and update my MoFo call out list.