Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?

Tools    

Originally posted by Holden Pike

I've always had a thing for patti, so of course I would jump at nearly any chance to roll around in the sack with her - yes, To be perfectly honest, I think I'd probably pay HER for the opportunity. Maybe not a million bucks, but Patti if you're reading this and you're interested, give me a call and we'll see if we can agree on a financial figure.
man holden, sorry i missed this post way back!!! lucky i saw it.......let's talk business.

now now spud, relax.....just hitting Holden with a little creatively edited quoting to hopefully give him a chuckle. hope i haven't broken any laws ........

i missed out on this thread and just read through it.....it was great entertainment and i'd join in saying "yes" in theory.....but when it comes right down to it, who knows if i'd follow through.

a million bucks might just overshadow my values long enough to cash in. i'm sitting here thinking of who would be ruled out with no chance of gettin' any.......have to say Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Howard Stern, James Woods, and that talkshow host with the red hair.....collin?

I'd have sex with Ed the talking horse for a million dollars.
I'd let him and his marmalade covered gums have his way with me.

that's beatiful Silver!! a man who truly know's himself.

but what about .......say, a really randy gorilla? iyyiyyyiyyy, perhaps i should start taking up a collection to test your apparent lack of limits?

It's the whole Indecent Proposal question. Now I don't have many morals. But I probably wouldn't let the horse do his "thang" [with his "wang"] if he was offering me a lot of money. Did you know that thing can't really even speak?!

I would probably sleep with most of the women in Hollywood for $1,000,000. Why the hell not?

Not the horse though. Why would you write something like that Matt? Argh!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I would probably sleep with most of the women in Hollywood for $1,000,000. Why the hell not?
Because integrity and dignity have no price, my friend. Unless you'd sleep with the person anyway, it's just glorified prostitution. I realize I'm getting overly serious about a goofy thread, though...however I do think the question was meant literally.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

Not the horse though. Why would you write something like that Matt? Argh!
silver!! you're the one who said you'd do it with ed the talking horse. Toose is considering the reality and turning on his heels.

Lol.

No, no, no -- I was talking to myself. My name's Matt too.
Sigh. What a whacked up thread this one is.

duh, uhhhhhh yeauh.......i just realized that. oops...
for a second i thought you weren't making sense Silver! phewwww.

Remember that thing on Friends (terrible show), the list of five celebrities you'd "allow" yourself to sleep with if the oppertunity arose and you were with someone else? I recently was asked to compile my list. Here it is.

1. Susan Sarandon (I would pay her)
2. Nicole Kidman
3. Heather Graham
4. Amy Smart
5. Drew Barrymore

H.M: Kim Basinger

Wooden Spoon: Ed

Now With Moveable Parts
1. Vincey-Pooh> the man is so hot.
2. Brad Pitt> I know he would be a great lover.
3. Ewan McGregor> He seems so shy...
4. Jon Stewart> I like the "good-looking-funny-man" thing
5. Jimmy Fallon>"good-looking-funny-man"

sades, i just read that jeniffer aniston has a thang for steven tyler.....and that steven tyler's wife has a thang for brad pitt.....so they're talking about a possible switcheroo.

now why would jennifer want to do steven tyler? it must be a fantasy about his mouth or something. bleck

Now With Moveable Parts
Double Bleck!!

Steven Tyler is a Yucky-Face, and what a skinny body! Don't want nuthin' to do with a man who's skinnier than me.

Good Looking Rock Stars:

Gavin Rosdale/frontman from Bush(dating Gwen Stephani from No Doubt, what a hot couple!)

Dave Matthews
George Michael (too bad he's gayer than Elton John)
The lead singer of Sugar Ray
Beck (okay. He's skinny and little..but those rosey cheeks!)
L.L.Cool J (He's got those dangerous dimples!)
Lenny Kravitz

rob thomas!!!! ooohhhh babeeee.
i have the santana supernatural DVD- the onlyDVD i own.....i've been to two concerts in my lifetime....watching this is like being there for me and watching rob thomas sing "smooth" gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Now With Moveable Parts
Me Too!!!
I forgot about him. I saw him in concert. Get this: A girl right in front of the stage, through him a lay (you know, one of those flower necklaces) and he picked it up off the stage and wore it for the rest of the show. I think if I was that girl...I would have jumped him. Right then and there.

A novel adaptation.
Sadly, yes, I probably would.

It might be traumatic, and at this point he's something like 66, so it might kill him....

But, regardless, a million dollars is a lot of money. I could get a decent film career started, and would try my best to hook up with Katie Holmes. Sure, I could do this without the money, but a couple hours of horror for a short life of luxury seems worth it to me.

Hmm...

I mean, think about it. Not only a million dollars, gay or not, you can say, "I slept with Robert Redford!"
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

What?!?!? I'm not gay(Not that there's anything wrong with that), but a million dollars?!?!?!? Besides, it's not the, "Would you sleep with Jack Elam" thread here, we're talking about the 'Frisco kid, c'mon!