Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Steve
Ok guys, full disclosure. I would sleep with JANET RENO if i got a million bucks out of it. For that matter, I'd sleep with Redford for a million dollars. Why the hell not, you know?
That is just wrong. My weird one would be David Bowie...he's gettin' up there in years, but that hasn't changed how sexy the man is. Damn that guy lights my fire!!!!!

I walked smack into David Bowie at a concert. My friend was head of security at the venue and we were horsing around backstage. I opened the door to go out into the hall and bumped right into David Bowie. He laughed. I forgot about that incident.

Now With Moveable Parts
I wouldn't have forgotten.

LADIES!!!!!!!!! THIS NOTE IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
* I just was at the store and when I was standin' in line, I saw the cover of the Vanity Fair. Brad Pitt is on the cover in rare form, girls. I swear to you...the man has NEVER looked so damn hot. He's all wet and his shirt is WIDE open and he has these low riding jeans on.....BOY HOWDY!!!!!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
LOL! My friend Linde has been carrying that magazine around and showing it to everyone. It's pathetic.

Now With Moveable Parts
Pathetic? Pathetic? Hardly. Finally us women folk get something to oggle in the check out line. I get pretty damn sick of looking at half naked women on the covers of Cosmo and Rolling Stone. It's about frippin' time girls had something decent to tape to the back of their closet doors! AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I've got that picture of Pitt on MY wall.

Now With Moveable Parts
That's interesting enough, I have a picture of Madonna smoking. Only female member of my sexy pin-ups.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Lol, well if you want to count the men to then I have posters of:
Jet Li (3 of them actually)
Bruce Lee
and
Ahnud Schwarzenegger

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose

You'd do him for a million bucks too wouldn't cha?
That's a stupid question for anybody. Me, I would pay him...although, if he weren't married...I doubt he would take it, because he strikes me as a VERY randy individual, if ya know what I mean baby; yeah!

Originally posted by Toose

You'd do him for a million bucks too wouldn't cha?
I'd do him for free!

I certainly wouldn't do him for any amount of money. I'm a homophobic redneck republican... other boys are taboo but sheep are ok

Steve...sometimes you crack me up

Now With Moveable Parts
Steve...you're giving me ideas.

Now With Moveable Parts
Toose, your Rhino wiggles.

Now With Moveable Parts
aw...

If I could keep it up, I'd do anybody for a million dollars. Definitely.

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't have a million dollars.