Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You could always find some poor sap thats new to the whole hiring a hitman thing and agree to say knock off his wife and have the money beforehand(because you need some supplies ) and duck out of town. The guy is left with his wife and you get some money.

Not like I've done it before, just an idea. It's sick that people actually do that though. Hire a hit on their wife, or vice-versa.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Watch Joel & Ethan Coen's Blood Simple to see just what can go wrong with that scenario, Spud. I know it seems like a damn good idea, because what is the mark going to do, go to the cops and say the person he hired to do a murder ripped him off? But it ain't foolproof, Compadre.

"The world is full of complainers. But the fact is, nothin' comes with a guarantee. I don't care if you're the Pope of Rome, President of the United States or Man of the Year, something can all go wrong. But go ahead, you know, complain. Tell your problems to your neighbor, ask for help, and watch him fly. Now, in Russia, they got it mapped out so that everyone pulls for everyone else. That's the theory, anyway. But what I know about is Texas, and down here...you're on your own"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
OG...you're so.....BAD.

I'd sleep with just about anybody for a million dollars... Of course, I'll sleep with just about anybody for free.

I don't think I'd sleep with Redford though. He's just an old leathery coot, with straight teeth and a square jaw. He's not very attractive. I would however, sleep with Jane Fonda. She's about as good looking as Redford, but, I mean, honestly, how bad could it be?

Yes to all of sades' choices. I'd go for any of them in a New York minute.

Now With Moveable Parts
Steve-does that include Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, and Mel Gibson? Hmmm...probably not. My female choices were only if I had to sleep with a woman for a million bucks. My male choices were if I could afford to pay them a million bucks. Wouldn't have to pay Jackman, he seems randy enough without a money reward.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
OG...you're so.....BAD.
so

Now With Moveable Parts
It was a compliment.

Sex for money is the oldest trick in the book. I know women that charge their husbands for it. "I'll let you if you buy me this or that". Personally I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's that big of a deal if someone else does it (unless it's my wife... she better share the loot)

If Gina Gershon is paying, however, I'm shoving Sades out of line.

I thought this thread was over with, but someone always has resurrect a thread that has lived its time.

I wouldn't mind sleeping with Gershon for a little mulah(booty)...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
If Gina Gershon is paying, however, I'm shoving Sades out of line.
Doesn't anybody know how to share?

I'd sleep with Bea Arthur for $1 million.

I remember a Dallas news program going around asking men if they'd sleep with Michelle Pfiffer (or someone like that) for $1 million. That seemed like such a stupid question. Let's see, I get to sleep with a beautiful, famous woman AND I get $1 million. Hmmmm. Let me ponder that. (The funnier thing was watching the guys say "no" because they were standing next to their wives or girlfriends).

Now With Moveable Parts
Bea Arthur?! For a measly mil?! They're like preparing her to be mummified or something. You're a sick-o.

Now With Moveable Parts
well...do you have to be so selfish?

LOL!!

I don't know who Bea Arthur is, well I probably do but I'm just drawing a bank, but I'm sure I would for a million dollars.

Beatrice Arthur was the star of TV's "Maude" (1972-1978) and "The Golden Girls" (1985-1992). THIS picture is Bea as "Maude", and THIS one from "The Golden Girls" years. If you know Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I by heart, Bea Arthur is the clerk at the Roman unemployment line ("Did you bullsh!t last week?....Did you try to bullsh!t?").

Anyway, at least this is a million bucks you'd be earning. Remember, "The Golden Girls" went off the air almost TEN years ago now. Think about how spry and sexy she was then. Now add a decade of wear and tear and hip replacements to that. Let's be honest, Bea probably wasn't attractive when she was 19.

"Maude" did have one jammin' theme song. It goes a little something like this...

Lady Godiva was a freedom rider,
She didn't care if the whole world looked
Joan of Arc had the Lord to guide her,
she was a sister who really cooked

Isadora was the first bra burner
and you're glad she showed up (YEAH)
And when the country was falling apart
Betsy Ross got it all sewed up

And then there's Maude
And then there's Maude
And then there's Maude

That old compromisin', enterprisin', anything but tranqulizing,
RIGHT ON, MAUDE!

The best thing about "Maude was Adrienne Barbeau in her busty prime. Now THERE's another one I'd do right now, today.

Lol, ok so it is who I thought it was, she's just alot more unattarctive than I remembered. I'd just close my eyes, and hope it ends quick. :: shudder ::

Ok guys, full disclosure. I would sleep with JANET RENO if i got a million bucks out of it. For that matter, I'd sleep with Redford for a million dollars. Why the hell not, you know?

Originally posted by Steve
Ok guys, full disclosure. I would sleep with JANET RENO if i got a million bucks out of it. For that matter, I'd sleep with Redford for a million dollars. Why the hell not, you know?
You just gave me a full body shivver with that response Steve. Come on...warn us of stuff like that. I just got done eating too...Sheesh.