Shorts

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Well I seen many short films. I own vhs tapes of them. One of my favorites was puff. It was about a Marshmallow going camping.

" Hey jimmy watch out with that pointy stick. " AAHHH!!!

Loved that one.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I prefer to wear shorts. I don't really wear hot pants; they're usually some kind of "athletic" shorts. Anyway, feel free to watch my shorts if that makes you feel good, Otherwise, carry on.

I have never really watched many short films, because I never much like short stories and thought it would be the same with films. However, someone elsewhere on the net recommended this film to me and I quite liked it. It's called Sweet, made in 2000, starring Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt (from the Mighty Boosh), about a Camden stallholder with an unusual girlfriend.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aiO2jbwL98E

This one is great! I quite like Noel Fieldiing. Even though he's a bit of an oddball.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
It is good, isn't it? And there are bits that are blatantly proto-Boosh stuff in there, all the 'don't touch me' stuff. The ending is totally hilarious. I didn't even realise until recently that this film is actually an extra on the second series boosh dvd.

A couple of my friends actually met Noel Fielding on Saturday, they said he was really nice to them even though he'd been getting a load of abuse at his stand up show.

Ok, I've recently seen I am so proud of you, which is Don Hertzfeldt's latest film, so I thought we're missing some of his work here.

&feature=fvw

&feature=related

Do check out Everything will be OK and I am so proud of you.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Ctrl Alt Shift competition winner HIV The Musical, featuring Martin Freeman and Julian Barratt in two parts:

&feature=related

I've seen a few interesting short films lately, figured I'd share a couple here. They're perhaps a little different.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Saw a couple of nice ones recently:

The Story of my life (Toute ma vie) Ferriere, 6 mins
A woman after receiving news she's having twins, meets a man in the street who knows a lot about her.

7.57 am-pm / Lelouche 11 mins
Street husker plays some nice violin music on a busy street.

Spider / Edgerton 8 mins

Obligatory.

&feature=related

&feature=related