Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Tools    

--oh god as a personal lotr fanatic i say "harry potter must die!"
and harry potter ever being better than LOTR is like saying americans are better than canadians! ( which clearly isnt true j/k)
well now that im sure ive offended a few people i also just MUST say that gandalf could kick 'potters' sorry @ss any day!!--

FYI, I happen to like LOTR better that Harry Potter. So BOOYA! CAN I GET "WHOOT-WHOOT"? And so Does Yoda! So BOOYA to Yoda, too!

I much prefered LOTR as well but Harry Potter 2 looks good as well i am going to c it at the cinema for sure.

Absolutely perfect. Notice that Ron's voice is a little deeper than before. Isn't he, like, 13 in real life?

Just got the free screen saver from Warner Brother. It's at: http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=7Bkrip&ref=2340
Enjoy.

I just found the most amazing info on the web, unless they have the whole movie up! I found movie clips, actual clips from the actual movie!! They're awesome! If you want more than trailers, then check these out!
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/h/harrypotter2.php

Morbida
Awesome clips.........just makes it harder to wait for the release tho!

yea i think he's either 13 or 14 but im thinking i read somewhere that he and emma are 14 and Daniel is 13 but if im wrong please correct me

Emma Watson (Hermione) is 13, Rupert Grint (Ron) is 14, and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) is also 13. That is sooooo sad that I know that.

Rev Douglas Taylor - leader of the Jesus Party - held a Chamber of Secrets book-cutting "conference" yesterday, in defiance of the new Potter movie. He wanted to burn them, but couldn't get a license to do so. I have a question. Why won't these wackos just DIE?

Of course they are extreme and of course most Christians know it. That doesn't change the fact that they must DIE.

I read there was only about 30 people who showed up to support Taylor so I don’t think he got as much attention as he was looking for… and at least we know for sure there are 31 idiots in Maine…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)