It is 12:00 do you know where your mind is?

Tools    

I'm under a gag order so I can't tell 'ya…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Funny, I was about to post this same question, but then it occurred to me: I'M BURIED IN OAK PARK CEMETARY. I've been dead for 15 years. ::cue lightning::

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by NimChimpsky
Funny, I was about to post this same question, but then it occurred to me: I'M BURIED IN OAK PARK CEMETARY. I've been dead for 15 years. ::cue lightning::
I just scrolled your post up and JUST at that instant, my cell phone started ringing. Jumped a mile and am now dead too. Thanks, Nim. Thanks loads.

As for my mind... it's wandering the English moors, today. Got an invite to go back to England and now nothing else will do but I go.

The People's Republic of Clogher
My mind is on the job.

I just don't know what the job is....

history *is* moralizing
i never think so early in the morning...

my mind is somewhere between the 8th and 9th circles of hell

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
LOL! Thank god my mind is still with me!

the gutter

Originally Posted by 7thson
?
Ummmmm, No!, could you find it for me

Originally Posted by nebbit
Ummmmm, No!, could you find it for me
here ya go

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
As for my mind... it's wandering the English moors, today. Got an invite to go back to England and now nothing else will do but I go.

Your English moors wandering sounds fabulous Sammy. When are you planning on going?

My mind is wandering in too many directions right now and I can't seem to focus.

We can't stop here!
If by 12:00 you mean midnight, well them I'm most likely wasted and have no mind to think of. If by 12:00 you mean noon, well then I'm at work and my mind's on the cute girls on the restaraunt.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Aniko
Your English moors wandering sounds fabulous Sammy. When are you planning on going?

My mind is wandering in too many directions right now and I can't seem to focus.
No idea, yet. I have the vacation time available to go tomorrow, and the budget to go in 2057.

Originally Posted by A0C8C
If by 12:00 you mean midnight, well them I'm most likely wasted and have no mind to think of. If by 12:00 you mean noon, well then I'm at work and my mind's on the cute girls on the restaraunt.
Sometimes life is so hard.

my mind is in the toilet, or it was during the swirlee