Imitating your favourite Hollywood Stars

Tools    

Some actors have a really distinct, unusual voice and it's fun to try and imitate it. Who can you do?

I can do:

Sean Connery. Most people can do some version of the original James Bond. My attempt is pretty good. Just say it like this, "The namesh Bond, Shames Bond."

Christopher Walken. My Christopher Walken sucks to be honest. After "A Nick of Time", I so badly wanted to be able to do a Walken but it's hard.

Edward Norton. (lots of stuttering and heavy breathing) "I'm sorry Mr Vale, I... I..." His character in Primal Fear is the easiest to do.

Jimmy Stewart. James Stewart is a favourite of mine. I do him really good but he doesn't have much of a fan base in my neck of the woods. Nobody knows who the hell I'm doing. "Why are you talking like that?", they say. I usual reply with a long drawn out Jimmy Stewart-alike "Weeelll, I don't rightly know (gulp)".

John Wayne. His voice is pretty easy to do after watching a few of his films. I've seen the Quiet Man too many times so I've got his accent down pat.

Pee Wee Herman. I can't do his laugh but I've just cracked his voice. This is my latest impression. "I'm a loner dotie. A rebel" The "L's" are the key letter to doing a Pee-Wee voice.

Lastly, I can actually do a pretty mean Catherine Zeta-Jones impression but I prefer not to. I don't like going all falsetto on people so I tend to stick to the male population.

I can do a very over-exaggerated Sean Connery. I also, now and then, nail the Saturday Night Live commentator guy -- the one who calls out all the cast members' names. 4 out of 5 times I mess up, but the fifth time it comes out well.

I don't do much, but I can do Agent Smith, from The Matrix. If I had to pick just one person to do really well, it'd either be that character, or Walken, like you said.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I can do an ok Schwarzenegger. Thats about it.

I can do Jessica Rabbit after I inhale helium--- "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." or something like that . . .