THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

So after re-watching The King of Comedy the other day, I logged on here to read some of the reviews, as I sometimes do after watching a notable film. And in JayDee's review (linkage), he mentioned some girl who got fifteen minutes of fame for posting a video of herself eating her own used tampon. Being the curious sort, I naturally had to seek out said video, which then resulted in 2+ hours traveling down a dark, disgusting rabbit hole of watching people eat nasty, gnarly sh*t (literal sh*t, in some cases). So, um, yeah . . . thanks for that, @JayDee. Most intense orgasm I've had in awhile.

Me and my friend, Sam, who worked with me to create my short film The Job Hunt shot a short promotional video recently for the Labour party in our constituency. Pretty pleased with the result - largely down to him, and there's a short appearance from me in there too if anyone spots it

https://www.facebook.com/pembslabour...2818618173631/

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Politics.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Ha - I was going to add as a note: No political comments please

It was my first opportunity to make something film/video related since I made my short film, and I had a great time meeting some great people and being able to film all that. The main guy is a Guardian journalist who my friend coincidentally sat next to on his train down from London, so he got to know him and said we could make a video of him and basically follow him for the day.

I'm really pleased with the end result, I think it works really well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
So after re-watching The King of Comedy the other day, I logged on here to read some of the reviews, as I sometimes do after watching a notable film. And in JayDee's review (linkage), he mentioned some girl who got fifteen minutes of fame for posting a video of herself eating her own used tampon. Being the curious sort, I naturally had to seek out said video, which then resulted in 2+ hours traveling down a dark, disgusting rabbit hole of watching people eat nasty, gnarly sh*t (literal sh*t, in some cases). So, um, yeah . . . thanks for that, @JayDee. Most intense orgasm I've had in awhile.
You know that lil thing called the international date zone,Cap?Yeah well it's currently breakfast time where I live, but not any more

That's not a rubix cube. That's a rubiks cube. Everyone knows what a rubiks cube is. I want to know what the rubix cube TheUsualSuspect taught himself to use is.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh I think I saw Miss V's mofo awards. I di8dnt see the mofies,

Thank you both.