Dead Like Me

Tools    

I adored this show. Never saw it on the tele, however, it was on Showtime and the SciFi channel from what I understand. I mean, the characters where great, the actors were funny, the tone and voice was just comical and cynical. Honestly, I don't have a favorite character because I just...I like them all. The movie wasn't awesome and I was disapointed it only ran two seasons, but overall, just great.

But it seemed like no one saw it.

I saw it and loved it... have it on DVD. Poor George... of all the ways to buy it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Eh. I bought the first season (or was it the whole series? I don't remember) because a) I was a big fan of Bryan Fuller's Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies and b) because I was out of good TV shows to watch at the time. Watched a few episodes, and was vaguely intrigued, but it really just felt like a warmup for those other shows. The episodes felt long-ish (which makes sense, since they were on Showtime), and kind of meandering, and I didn't love the characters right off the bat.

I'm sure I would've liked it more, so I'll probably pick it up again at some point, but, yeah...I like that it exists because it clearly made those other two shows much better, but it didn't grab me nearly as much.

i lovd this show...i got to watch it on sci-fi for 2 hours and on friday[?] eureka came on...i missed it on showtime.

i lost cable for about 6 months and when i came back, it was off and i just mmissed the movie, which is supposed to fill in the last season...i have it on my netflix movie list..

also i think it 2 movies, but they are both called dead like me...so its hard to tell the difference.

This show was great. I love Mandy pantikin and own the 2 seasons and movie. I feel the movie didnt do it justice though, mainly coz they killed off Mandys character. The humour is dark and sarkastic and im sad it only lasted 2 seasons The cast was incredible and the storylines were so interesting

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Ugh, I tried with this show but couldn't get into it, even though it has Mandy Patinkin, who I love in everything.