The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish

And yeah, Spud, I think a lot of people expect me to look hopelessly geeky.
I thought you would be too...but in a sexy kinda way. Because you can't be as funny and smart as T...and be HOPELESSLY geeky.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah! Like that...only, that doesn't sound geeky...sounds sexy...geez, I'm the one who's hopeless. A hopeless flirt.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
*oooooooh* [wiggles butt in chair, preparing to fly at the keyboard]

LB - NOW you look like you're going to EAT the cat!! that's a fat one, he is, the kind of belly you want to stick your face in and rub away at. sorry ... um. I really like cats.

patti - that tattoo story kicks @ss! a free and beautiful soul of poetry! i wrote back on the pm, thank you!

spud - at the very least, it's the name that won me over. a man who calls himself by my favorite tuber ... and all the very stylish variations you can come up with ... spudster! (i imagine Mike Myers as Austin Powers turning to point in a sudden, groovy motion as he says it, teeth exposed), spudalicious! hulaspud! superspud! it just has so many uses! yeah, everyone's shocked cuz you totally look like you belong on the Real World dude. I'm sorry, you're just such a wholesome American, it's disturbing. now, as you wear the grass skirt, just turn a little to the right ... stand in the way of the nearest breeze ... *calls to sades* hurry up, spud is gonna blow ... laughs hysterically as sades comes running.

TWT - sades, did you and I not agree that it's all about eyebrows? i was looking at George Clooney the other day on Reveals (Jules Asner needs to stop leaning as if she's going to fall over, pull her hip in, and learn to smile!) and i realized - without those eyebrows and the arch he has to them he would not be nearly as sexy. note the lack of upper lip and squinty eyes. you know i'm right!

soo, anyway ... T - you look just about EXACTLY like a really close friend named Jacob, in high school. maybe a wee bit shorter and definitely not as hefty but yes, the dark hair, the ponderous expressions, definitely the analytical mind that will nicely argue you to death. he was quite the geek. see, the race of geek that you guys are, you're of the Silent Bob persuasion. not silent, per se, but that intelligent, quiet guy whom girls find cute but who burns with the desire to prove he can kick @ss with the best of them. he's usually accompanied by a wild, difficult young skinny lad, much like Jay (note: in high school, his best friend was named Chris and fit exactly this description - a spastic, amusing, long-haired, short, dangerous guy - who always got the chicks) . so anyway. yeah. it is not by coincidence alone, i think, that you are in my life and as entangled in movies and computer relations as we are.

sades - gasp! no red hair! waaaah ... well, i prefer brunettes so I can live with highlights. my mom's a hairdresser baby, don't think I don't take advantage!

Oh my god - Arthur Dent is Malfoy!! he is!! look!! *points* im' sorry, delicate boarding school face and apparel are just gonna get you the digs. squished by sades? uhuh, i know exactly what she's gonna squish that face with, too. ewww ... mwahah ...

announces loudly: OG is the next Eminem!!

sunfrog, i'm too lazy to go over there. can't you just give us a link?? pwetty please?

Timing i don't care what you're car is, it's red and it revvs! T, you'll look like him when you grow up. i'm serious. that's a compliment. for both of you! ... but who is this "we"? is there some other female involved? *raises hand to block potential words* - don't speak! don't speak. i can't stand to hear the truth! *runs away in a flood of tears*

thanks all for appeasing my ego about the pic! it's true, i'm loving seeing you guys and that IS what it's all about. i have the hugest grin, did from the start of the thread right on through.

whew. all typed out. adios!

Now With Moveable Parts
thmmie...you are a goddess! I love you*blows kisses*

when thmilin is famous and rolling in green, she's gonna remember all of us and send us tickets for a MoFo reunion cruise..........if we haven't managed one yet by the grace of T's massive profit margin once his site hits the bigtime.....lets see, Holden will be a famous sought after author and screenwriter........et. al......................to make a long fantasy story short.....whomever makes it big first....be sure to send us all tickets for luxury accomodations on a chartered Mo Fo cruise.....okay? okay? now everybody be sure to treat everybody nicely so we don't piss off any potential celebrity in our midst!!

and toose, i've heard what kind of candy you like......gasp.....did i say that?

Now With Moveable Parts
patti...you naughty girl!
T you heard it first...we want a MoFo cruise...exclusive to members only! I get to bunk with patti! I have lots to tell her...

If it ever becomes feasible, I'll let you all know. I do hope some of us can get together for a movie (what else?) someday. Some of us are a dozen states apart, unfortunately, but I do think a fair amount of us are somewhat near each other...Virginia, Indiana, PA, and I think NY...though there are others out West, too.

Now With Moveable Parts
Representin' California! Hey...I'm gonna open a game of checkers at a web site known to me...PM me ifin' you wanna play...

Well, me and Timing and jrs1013 can get together and catch a movie at the Cinemark Legacy in Plano. Granted, the trip is a little longer for some than others. But we're all in Texas.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
If it ever becomes feasible, I'll let you all know. I do hope some of us can get together for a movie (what else?) someday. Some of us are a dozen states apart, unfortunately, but I do think a fair amount of us are somewhat near each other...Virginia, Indiana, PA, and I think NY...though there are others out West, too.
I'm representin the wild wild state of Kansas...I feel like I'm doing that bit Wayne and Garth do on Wayne's World(movie) where they are going to all the states. Oh look, we're in Kansas. Wow!!

Thmilin - Thanks for the compliments on my spudtacular uses for the word spud. For those girls wanting to know, no I don't have the grass skirt anymore. Yeah I know, I was happy to get rid of it too.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Here's the deal...we all give T some money. He books all of us rooms at a centrally located hotel, then we all shack-up in one of the rooms with all the movies, food, and beer any of us could ever want! One giant party for a whole weekend! Sounds good to me!
Except we'll tell Holden it's a costume party so that he'd be the only one dressed up.

as far fetched as it may be, sades, it sounds like a blast...........how's about i rent us a limo-version of one of those Humvees (sp?) and cruise around to all the represented states and pick everyone up........then we head to holden's house for a long weekend movie party. then, for any one still alive, we all head to the outback to bunk with Silver......just in time for his golden christmas and a santa in shorts?
boy, i'm coming up with some great ideas, aren't i? 'bow' 'bow' thankyou thankyou

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm game!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I could easily drive up and see a movie with T, maybe during the summer...And Holden and I are playing to see a movie sometime, so its already starting...

Originally posted by OG-
I could easily drive up and see a movie with T, maybe during the summer...And Holden and I are playing to see a movie sometime, so its already starting...
That'd be cool. It'd be interesting to meet a few of you guys. I still haven't bothered to get my license or anything (movies is the only reason really)...

Originally posted by thmilin
soo, anyway ... T - you look just about EXACTLY like a really close friend named Jacob, in high school. maybe a wee bit shorter and definitely not as hefty but yes, the dark hair, the ponderous expressions, definitely the analytical mind that will nicely argue you to death. he was quite the geek. see, the race of geek that you guys are, you're of the Silent Bob persuasion. not silent, per se, but that intelligent, quiet guy whom girls find cute but who burns with the desire to prove he can kick @ss with the best of them. he's usually accompanied by a wild, difficult young skinny lad, much like Jay (note: in high school, his best friend was named Chris and fit exactly this description - a spastic, amusing, long-haired, short, dangerous guy - who always got the chicks) . so anyway. yeah. it is not by coincidence alone, i think, that you are in my life and as entangled in movies and computer relations as we are.
Could be. And yeah, my friend Adam is sort of like that. He's one month younger than me, roughly, and is thinner and definitely wilder than I am. I don't think he's the type to "always get the chicks," but he's definitely thinner and wilder.

Double post! Double post!

I want to see a movie with some of you people soon. I'll let Peter organize it, & I'll tag along.

I'm antsing to get my picture on here. Problem is, I don't have any. Sheeit. Soon enough though, soon enough. I'll find a way.

Oh yeah - thmilin, you are BEAUTIFUL!

Lol, that's just like me and one of my best friends Dave.
Ha.

I am so the Silent Bob to his Jay.