Looking for this 80s-ish sex comedy; Can only recall one scene

Tools    

I watched a lot of sex comedies as an adolescent in the 80s and I've been trying to identify and track them down lately and one has been giving me a ton of trouble. The only scene I remember is an opening bit where the boys are driving to the beach, start following a trio of girls in a convertible and get into a flashing contest with them as they drive. I've been stumped searching the web so far, but believe I have found a GIF (input the filename onto imgur - I don't have permission to post links here) of the scene. Any help would be appreciated.

zHgUKxb.jpg

It looks to be a Ford Falcon Futura convertible in the gif, but I couldn't find it under IMCDB. Take a second look and see if anything is recognizable to you.

Here's the NSFW gif

Nothing that's ringing any bells. This was some obscure 2AM movie that I'd seen as I use to tape every movie at 2AM to try to see some nudity.

It was a special time where you'd find 98% trash but every so often you'd see an amazing movie like Surf II - which I also can barely remember but am actively hunting a copy of.

Well, ask a silly question. Looks like I answered my own query - After finding a copy of "Surf II" I find that the scene in question was in that movie. Which btw is one movie I can highly recommend again after rewatching it unlike the dozens of other 80s sex comedies I rewatched =)

Well, ask a silly question. Looks like I answered my own query - After finding a copy of "Surf II" I find that the scene in question was in that movie. Which btw is one movie I can highly recommend again after rewatching it unlike the dozens of other 80s sex comedies I rewatched =)