I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
I'm interested in the philosophy of PERCEPTION

I'm interested in TROPICAL FRUITS

♫♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOSTROMO87 ♫♪

@Nostromo87

This might just do nobody any good.
I want to make a serious post here about this current interest (more of a plain nostalgia trip) I’ve had in 2009-2010 indie films, some that I’ve seen, others I missed, that harkens back to that respective time period in which I was just beginning to take the cinephile thing seriously (by which I mean, mostly looking up movies online and taking in recommendations (I didn’t join in the “discourse” until a few years later.)) but I couldn’t really, uh, picture it in any better way than...

Hmm. It was either posting this or going in a more libidinous route.

I want to make a serious post here about this current interest (more of a plain nostalgia trip) I’ve had in 2009-2010 indie films, some that I’ve seen, others I missed, that harkens back to that respective time period in which I was just beginning to take the cinephile thing seriously
That's the same time I started taking moviewatching more seriously too. At the time that meant Leone's Dollar Trilogy, for me. Rad!!

♫♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOSTROMO87 ♫♪

@Nostromo87
Biggest ThankYas Anton. Best Wishes That You Get Your Hair Back!!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Megan Tongue.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	50909  

Biggest ThankYas Anton. Best Wishes That You Get Your Hair Back!!

Awww THANKS!!!
My current wig is itchy...
I want to know Elon Musk's hair secret!

Money. His secret is money.

In July 2018, " according to a Forbes estimate, the Amazon founder and CEO has a net worth of $143.1 billion—making him at least $50 billion richer than any other person on Earth."

http://time.com/money/5334441/amazon...rime-day-2018/

However:

I'm interested in HOW THE WEALTHIEST PEOPLE USE THEIR MONEY, THEIR PROJECTS, ACHIEVEMENTS, CREATIVITY.

A system of cells interlinked
Three interests in one photo!

Records, Rush, and Dark Tranquillity!

I'm also interested in THIS:

I'm interested in white hats like this one: