Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Vengeance is Mine (1979)
Personal Recommendation HoF III: Foreign Language Edition

I really liked "The Insect Woman", but never saw this.. What did you think?

There's only two movies I haven't see of Peckinpah's -- how was this one?

I loved it but it wouldn't occur to me to recommend it to you. I also loved Black Rain and plan on watching The Insect Woman.

Today i'm planning to watch vault. I heard it is a nice movie..

There's only two movies I haven't see of Peckinpah's -- how was this one?
A pretty simple set up spy/agent thriller. And at times, a bit silly and cheap. But i think the cast alone made it an interesting movie. I think it deserved an 7, which rated it on IMDB.
But given the cast list and director, i do understand some people being let down a bit. I saw Ebert gave it one of his famous one stars.

The movies i have left to see is The Ballad of Cable Hogue, The Getaway and Killer Elite.

I'm still having trouble to decide which of these 2:

or

In the end I think I'll just go with the last one...

I think I'll watch Ringu (1998) today. I just finished reading the book this past week so I'm looking forward to it ^_^

I think I'll watch Ringu (1998) today. I just finished reading the book this past week so I'm looking forward to it ^_^
I was thinking about that one today. Family bought a fancy-arse TV I can barely turn on and turns out you can pull it out so it’s tilted and has a 3D feel. Whatever that’s for. Anyway, gave me Sadako crawling-out-of-the-screen vibes.