24th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I'll give it a shot. I'm a new dad and I'm going back to work next week, at which point I'll really see how much free time I really have. If I don't think I can see the project through, I'll give those in charge a heads up in plenty of time.

Dumb question that's probably already been answered: does my nomination have to be one that has not been in any of the previous 23?

I'll give it a shot. I'm a new dad and I'm going back to work next week, at which point I'll really see how much free time I really have. If I don't think I can see the project through, I'll give those in charge a heads up in plenty of time.

Dumb question that's probably already been answered: does my nomination have to be one that has not been in any of the previous 23rd?
It cant be a film that has won.

I'm a new dad and I'm going back to work next week, at which point I'll really see how much free time I really have.
This comment plus your avatar is just . . . *chef's kiss*

I forgot to add a member to that post I made with all those mentions.
@AgrippinaX

This 24th HoF is going to be historic and a blast too Cool if you could join.
Ah, I get my own private mention, what an honour! Of course, I’ll get right to it

Cool, glad you could join This will be my 54th HoF that I've been in, needless to say I love them!
This will be my first one! I'm looking forward to it.

This will be my first one! I'm looking forward to it.
I'm excited to see so many new people join. I think that's great....I can hardly wait for the reveal of the movies! But I guess that won't be until after Jan 1st, but then we'll see the movie nominations. Hoping for some good stuff and some foreign films, as I kinda think we'll be doing a Foreign Language Top 100 countdown after the current one is over.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but do the films have to be watched in a certain order, or as long as you see them all, it's ok?

The trick is not minding
Not sure if it was mentioned, but do the films have to be watched in a certain order, or as long as you see them all, it's ok?
Any order you feel comfortable with

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Oh damn you... I was going to do a break from HoFs but you all decided to join and make this a cool one!

You'll have my nom later today.

I'm excited to see so many new people join. I think that's great....I can hardly wait for the reveal of the movies! But I guess that won't be until after Jan 1st, but then we'll see the movie nominations. Hoping for some good stuff and some foreign films, as I kinda think we'll be doing a Foreign Language Top 100 countdown after the current one is over.
I also picked a foreign film since it looked like that's the theme for this HoF.

Oh my God, I'm gonna mess up my mind trying to decide what to nominate.

The trick is not minding
I did as well the first time a I joined. VHS era Comedy HOF about a year ago.
It gets somewhat easier as you go along.
I lied...I had a hard time figuring out my nomination for this one.

Ha! Didn't beat myself that much in the end. Went with the "foreign film" premise that some of you mentioned and it made it a bit easier to choose a film that I saw recently, stuck with me something fierce, and I've been meaning to rewatch.

I just went to IMDb, looked down the list of movie's I'd rated, and picked the first one with a high rating that I feel like I wish more people had seen.