Does Jewel of the Nile have "plot holes?"

Tools    

I'm in the middle of it. Critics keep saying it has "plot holes" but I don't notice any. It feels pretty straightforward, but simple, to me. So what are the plot holes?

Note: I do NOT mind spoilers at all so don't hold back.

freedom~empathy~peace
It's been too many years since I watched Jewel of the Nile, but I'd be very surprised if it is totally 'plot hole free' -- most movies seem to have one or two.

I can usually forgive a plot hole if the rest of the movie has enough going for it, things like: good chemistry between the characters, and strong performances by the actors.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
One thing I noticed with the movie is when Joan has sneaked into the office and taking pictures we can see the flash going off from outside of the office but on the inside of the office her camera flash does not go off.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Been so long so since I last saw it but it probably has one or two. It's a great movie regardless