I don't believe this thread fits really under games or even questions, so I'm dropping it here. If the powers that be find it needs to be moved, then I'm cool with that.

On the way out of office for lunch today, I turned to lock the office door behind me and noticed a coworker standing just the other side of the door looking at me through the doorway glass. See, we have this game where we try to stand in very awkward lines of site to the other without the other knowing. For example, if I hear the bathroom door close, I might run down the hallway to stand, waiting, around the nearest corner. Upon exit, there I am for no fathomable reason on earth except that i'm just off like that. Odd things make me laugh. This has gone on for a solid half year or more. There's more than just standing at the bathroom door, btw. That was just an example.

Today, he stood at the inside doorway as I was leaving. It was pretty good timing, if I'm honest, and started to approve but then realized I could probably one-up him by placing my hand slowly to the window to see what his response might be. He eventually capitulated to my gesture, but not without a long hesitation and a confused struggle of embarrassment.

Suddenly, I was reminded of Matthew Broderick in Project X. Not because I thought my coworker a primate cancer patient, no, as he does not smoke. Not that I am aware of, at least. But it was an interesting moment that I thought would make a perfect list thread here for fellow MoFos.

The List
Name a movie (or even television show) that has a similar moment where one character gestures to another, by way of placing hand-to-glass. No, Titanic does not count. From memory, preferably, but you can certainly Google details such as release date, names, etc. I just don't want to see a researched list. This is also a bit of an exercise!

1. Project X (1987)
    Matthew Broderick's character urges Goliath to move a fire extinguisher with the promise of a cigarette against the glass display.

2. Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
    Jim and Spock have a moment similar to Broderick and Goliath above. Hm. Is this a pattern?!

3. Star Trek: Into Darkness (2013)
    Spock and Jim (this time) have a moment similar to... you get the point.

4. Lost: Through the Looking Glass (S3)
    Charlie's scribble of "NOT PENNY'S BOAT" in the Looking Glass COMMS room.

What else you got?

argh. maybe this should be a game post =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear