Film that made you cry

Tools    

This is really bad cause I am a guy and not suppose to cry at movies but ......... The last scene of The best little whorehouse in texas!!!!!!!!!! BURT AND DOLLY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER...........BOO HOO HOO HOOO

Put me in your pocket...
I’m such a crier....so anything touching and moving as well as sad will get to me. I wanted to list some that haven’t been mentioned yet....

The Joy Luck Club (1993) - The most moving film I have ever seen. I cried throughout it. This one stay with me for several days afterward.
Raise the Red Lantern (1991) - The fate of two of the wives really got to me. Another movie that stayed with me.
Jerry Maguire (1996) - “You had me at hello...”
A Walk on the Moon (1999)
Scent of a Woman(1992)
Finding Forrester (2000)
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Little Man Tate (1991)
Rain Man (1988)
Beaches (1988)
On Golden Pond (1982)
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Fiddler on the Roof (1971)
A Star Is Born (1954)
It's a Wonderful Life (1947)
Random Harvest (1942)
Stage Door (1937)

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
"Mother?" or "Father?" from Bambi, Dumbo, The Lion King or just about any death scene from Disney.
Bambi gets to me everytime, and as you said...any death scene from Disney of a mother or father.
And in Pinocchio.....when he finally becomes a real boy.
And in The Beauty and the Beast.....when he changes back into a man.

Movie scenes that get me frequently are Father and Son make-up, death of a child, or death of a good animal.
YES!!
Also, for me it’s the mother and daughter moments. One of the many reasons I loved The Joy Luck Club so much. Any mother and daughter could relate to this movie.

What part of Frequency did you cry in? Just because it was a major happy ending, or in the beginning when he lost his dad?

When his family dies or when he dies? It always got me in the end when he died.

When you see his reaction to seeing his family die, always i can imagine what it must of felt like (if it were real, yes i remember it is still a movie)

Yeah, he does a really good job of that.

when they crushed that grouse looking stick shift nos equiped mustang....that made me cry

in what movie?

Gone in sixty seconds....also i cried when they crashed the GT in Running on Empty

Originally posted by flickchic
What part of Frequency did you cry in? Just because it was a major happy ending, or in the beginning when he lost his dad?
I forget which part, honestly, but I remember it got to me. The whole parent/child relationship is one of my biggest weak spots.

Get off my island
I know someone who cried when Gandalf "died" in LOTRFOTR. On the other hand, I also know someone who started laughing uncontrollably at that very same moment.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Movies that moved me and made me cry:

Black Beauty (probably because Ginger died and I love horses and I have one.)

Titanic

Somewhere in Time (old movie with Christoper Reeve in it, very sad at end.)

Born Free

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Top Gun

There is heaps, I just can't think of them

saving private ryan was on tv here last weekend and i had no intention of watching it but just happened to be hanging around when the beginning "normandy" scenes were on

i cried...but not in a nice way...i felt sick to my stomach and disgusted, with all the talk of war lately..i was REALLY bothered by it - had to leavr the room and have some "quiet personal time"

The only ones I can think of right now are…

Braveheart
Saving Private Ryan
We Were Soldiers
The Green Mile
Steele Magnolia’s
Fried Green Tomatoes
Turner and Hooch
Gladiator
Philadelphia
Old Yeller
My Dog Skip

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

titanic
pearl harbour
moulin rouge

i dont watch that many cry-movies
scary movies are my favourites

fun sayingz:
"strange women in bushes !"
"you want me to stuck these in your what?!?!?
my fave songs :

If you're lost, you can look
And you will find me
Time after time
If you fall, I will catch you
I will be waiting
Time after time

Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
When you see them i'll be there

In the paper today tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the T.V. page

without a shadow of a doubt the film which made me cry more than anything was "my life" the one where micheal keaton gets cancer.............oh my god it was sad..
how can i forget braveheart, me being a scotsman and all...

in fact i thought of even more tearjerker......transformers the movie when optimus prime dies.............oh what a movie orsen welles was im it u know...........and eric idle...and spock