Mofo Big Brother 3

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"

Hello everybody and welcome to Mofo Big Brother 3 and I am your host Masterman ( Master-Chen).

I know Raul has still got Survivor 2: Paradise Island going on, but I don't see any reason why this can't kick off aswell. Now I know Sexy has just finished Big Brother 2, and I think most of you would agree it was short lived. But ime going to be taking over as the host of Big Brother, for atleast this season anyway, and I hope to have launch night kick off sometime next week. If anyone is interested in entering the house just drop a reply in here.

Once in the house we will being having Challenges, Trivia, nominations and evictions till we crown our winner. This isn't going to be some 3 day thing, so there's no rush in all of this (helps with time zone).

So Welcome To Mofo Big brother....

Contestants

TeeterG
Scifi Slob
Sexy Celebrity
Rhys
Gandalf
Godoggo
Winter triangles
Adam-dvddaily
Daniel M
Jaydee

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I suppose I could give it a shot. I didn't care much for the other one, it was too fast for me. As long as this one goes about the pace of the Survivor games it should be fun.

I suppose I could give it a shot. I didn't care much for the other one, it was too fast for me. As long as this one goes about the pace of the Survivor games it should be fun.
It will be as long as Survivor don't worry.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
What the heck. I'll move in. You convinced me, Masterman. As long as it isn't break neck spread, because I got a busy week coming up.

Nope, there will be no rush. Challenges and tasks, won't be rushed.

Okay so that's 7, with a few people thinking about it. Looking good.

This is going to be fun! Cheers for the invite!!

Big brother will launch tommorow around this time. If use can all try get a few more contestants that would be great.