Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

I got 2 mentions! Both were in a long list of people but Ill take it. My favorite poster is whoever Ive just made a trade with at that time.

Seriously though it may be a cop out, but Id have to say Yoda. He has had a ton of patience with me and has been very helpful when Im sure its not convenient for him. He taught me how to play Fantasy Baseball! Yep, he's responsible

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Seriously though it may be a cop out, but Id have to say Yoda. He has had a ton of patience with me and has been very helpful when Im sure its not convenient for him. He taught me how to play Fantasy Baseball! Yep, he's responsible

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I am the Watcher in the Night
I said all my friends were my favorites. You're on that list, buddy
Now I'm feeling the love

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I like everyone! This whole place gets a
so happy to be back

Skepsis93, I guess you're alright.

I also like Exist. He gave me a rep point recently for one of my posts about free will.
Thank you, you're awesome too.

POWDERED WATER

I totally forgot to add Powdered Water to my list of favorites.

This feels awkward but....

Hitchfan97 - Because you'd always take my movie recommendations
donniedarko - Because you have a peculiar taste for film
wintertriangles - Because you introduced me to good music
linespalsy - Because you introduced me to some real cool Hong Kong flicks
Mr. Minio - Because I enjoy seeing what's the next film that you're gonna rate on movie tab
planetnews - Because of your highly intellectual (and sometimes baffling) posts

Others that are no longer active/rarely seen: Dog Star Man, thracian dawg, Sir Toose, Justin, genesis pig, stevo3001, Brother Blue.

my favourite members are christine and honeykid . they are only ones who regularly respond to whatever i write

AT THE MOMENT... based on a variety of different factors... not necessarily based on closeness or intimacy, but based on everything... Sexy Celebrity's MoFo of the Month... the #1 MoFo right now... is...

SWAN

Let the night air cool you off
AT THE MOMENT... based on a variety of different factors... not necessarily based on closeness or intimacy, but based on everything... Sexy Celebrity's MoFo of the Month... the #1 MoFo right now... is...

SWAN