Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
We won't tell you, because you would flood it with your coolness and the section we're talking about is the only uncool spot that's left.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
There's tons of members I really like. JayDee is probably the person I talk to most, but HoneyKid, Deadite, Donnie, Miss Vicky, Mark F (also because he understands how amazing Cabaret is) Wintertriangles, Thursday Next, The Rodent, Hitchfan and Daniel M are some of my favorite posters. (I'm forgetting some, I know)

Jirrafejustin and Teeter-G are two newer members that I am glad that are on board and they like playing games, so that makes them even better.

I always love seeing Yoda argue his point and even if I don't always agree, I always respect.

I'm always happy when Sir Toose comes back. I wish he would more often. Finally, this place wouldn't be the same without Sexy Celebrity. He adds flavor and fun.

Off the top of my head: Daniel M, Donnie, Skepsis, Mark F, Tyler1, Honeykid, Deadite, Sexy Celebrity, Mr Minio, Gunslinger45. I love you all of course

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I like a lot of cool people here. Hard for me to choose just one.

I will go for a four way between JayDee, Honeykid, and JoeHorrorFanatic, and Mr Minio.

That's nice and a little disturbing. Yeah, I forgot about Joe, but he's one of my new favorites.

Finally, this place wouldn't be the same without Sexy Celebrity. He adds flavor and fun.
This is so embarrassing. I am not the party clown. I am a serious intellectual.

That's nice and a little disturbing. Yeah, I forgot about Joe, but he's one of my new favorites.
Yeah I love a lot of the people I met here. You, Hitch, Mark F, Daniel M, Donnie, Yoda, Sexy Celebrity, teeter g, and more!

I started this place for myself, and you guys keep coming in and getting in the way. Knock it off.
Hey! That's what I say about the universe.

I am a serious intellectual.

I like all the regulars a lot (except for YOU. Yes, you) ... but I am especially fond of Yoda because he's so smart and funny and he rules this place very wisely, and I'm not saying all this just because I'm his sockpuppet account.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

A system of cells interlinked
I like EVERYONE!

Pretty much every person on my friends list is my favorite. That's why they're my friends.

I like a lot of cool people here. Hard for me to choose just one.

I will go for a four way between JayDee, Honeykid, and JoeHorrorFanatic, and Mr Minio.

Where's all the watchtower love?????
I said all my friends were my favorites. You're on that list, buddy