Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
There alot of nice people on these forums, that have great reviews, great top 100's, or even great post's just in general. My question is, who is your favourite member on these forums?. Please if you say you can't answer don't reply . Just kidding but try name your favourite.

Ime going with Sexy Celebrity, not that we have ever had a discussion or spoke much but Sexy's sense of humour is on my level, the review thread is really funny and so are alot of Sexy's posts.

Ime going with Sexy Celebrity, not that we have ever had a discussion or spoke much but Sexy's sense of humour is on my level, the review thread is really funny and so are alot of Sexy's posts.
*gasp*

I don't even know who you are!

Thus, you meet all of the right qualifications for going to bed with me if you'd like that.

Now let's kiss like two lesbians.

Lipstick lesbians, of course.

I guess you'll have to be my new favorite member.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1304587381_1304514970_71839_17-580x362.jpg
Views:	29993
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	10712  

Who the hell is jal90?
I was going to say this

I like pretty much everyone though, Donnie and HitchFan are my fellow young members who I get on with, Mark F knows that I love his posts and he's like the grandfather of MovieForums, Sexy you know that I find you hilarious and since we had that little argument we've got on really well, Rodent and JayDee are both top members for reviews, and recently I've got on really well with Honeykid too, a fellow Brit. Goddogo and Nausicaa are both really great members, Brodinski is a quality poster, Harry Lime too plus he's doing the new list. etc. etc. I could go on.

I've probably missed out a load of people as well, there's loads of other people who I love too, so threads like this can be a bit harsh

Anyway you should know Masterman that me and Mark F are the joint winners of THE BATTLES OF THE MOFOS II, ran by Sexy, so that officially means we are the best members on here.

Edit: I missed out the likes of Deadite, Mr Minio (who despite English not being his first language, is pretty funny ), Thomas P, Teeter, Gunslinger etc

Sexy you know that I find you hilarious and since we had that little argument we've got on really well
I honestly don't recall having an argument with you.

Who the hell is Sexy Celebrity?
How did I forget Skepsis, one of my favourite members and another fellow Brit

I honestly don't recall having an argument with you.
Ummm was something about Inglourious Basterds/Christoph Waltz, I got angry for some reason and said something a bit angry, you replied, then I PM'ed you saying I didn't mean to cause offence, and how I try to get on with everyone, and you were like 'thanks, means a lot, I'll add you as a friend' and then since then we got on really well and even in the first post of the BOTM2 you described me as 'one of the nicest members on the site' or something

Ummm was something about Inglourious Basterds/Christoph Waltz, I got angry for some reason and said something a bit angry, you replied, then I PM'ed you saying I didn't mean to cause offence, and how I try to get on with everyone, and you were like 'thanks, means a lot, I'll add you as a friend' and then since then we got on really well and even in the first post of the BOTM2 you described me as 'one of the nicest members on the site' or something
Well, you weren't really supposed to be tied with Mark F for Battle of the MoFos II, but I did it anyway.

Well, you weren't really supposed to be tied with Mark F for Battle of the MoFos II, but I did it anyway.
Yeh I remember, it was a tie for ages and then out of no where Miss Vicky and Gabrielle I think came and voted for Mark, silly women You supported me and that's all that matters

As the owner of this site I'm pretty sure I have to either say everyone or no one.

So I'll go with no one. You're all terrible. I started this place for myself, and you guys keep coming in and getting in the way. Knock it off.

Actually, Yoda, there's nobody else here except me.

I admit it -- I am everyone here. These are all of my multiple personalities. I'm Daniel M, I'm Mark F, I'm Miss Vicky and Guaporense and Harry Lime and Rodent and Skepsis and Honeykid and everyone else who's ever been here. It's been exhausting work, but I'm having a good time.

*gasp*

I don't even know who you are!

Thus, you meet all of the right qualifications for going to bed with me if you'd like that.

Now let's kiss like two lesbians.

Lipstick lesbians, of course.

I guess you'll have to be my new favorite member.
The two of you make a lovely couple!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Either hapax legomena having a twisted sense of humour and great movie tastes, or The Gunslinger45 with whom I'm hanging out in the uncool section of the forum.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Either hapax legomena having a twisted sense of humour and great movie tastes, or The Gunslinger45 with whom I'm hanging out in the uncool section of the forum.
Where's that?