Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

Most other vampire movies are blood sucking horror flicks, this was a little different.
Yeah, they're vampire films.

+ rep for Top Gun, as I bloody love that film and have it on my 100.

I know next to nothing about Twilight, so I don't hate it. I had no interest in it at all and had never heard of it until the first film was close to release. However, vampires sparkle? Um. No. No they don't. And even if they did, they don't.

BTW, should you ever feel alone and in need of a friend when it comes to Twilight, look up Mark Kermode's reviews/thoughts about the series.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Coming Soon.

Yeah, they're vampire films.

+ rep for Top Gun, as I bloody love that film and have it on my 100.

I know next to nothing about Twilight, so I don't hate it. I had no interest in it at all and had never heard of it until the first film was close to release. However, vampires sparkle? Um. No. No they don't. And even if they did, they don't.

BTW, should you ever feel alone and in need of a friend when it comes to Twilight, look up Mark Kermode's reviews/thoughts about the series.
Where did you place Top Gun in your top 100?.

I'm glad that someone agrees with me that Cloverfield is awesome. I haven't seen many found footage films, but for the most part I like what I've seen so far. Have you seen Rec? It's one of the best of the genre.

Coming Soon.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave

Wow well that was unexpected! I've not seen the film so I don't feel that I can really criticise you for it, though I am very tempted to do so anyway! I am intrigued to watch it for a laugh someday, out of a sort of masochistic interest! But no fair play for including it. Brave move considering some of the people on this forum. Good to see you being completely honest with your picks

Not been a massive amount so far that I love but there are a few - The Warriors, X-Men: First Class and Face/Off plus a few I really like such as Walking Tall, There's Something About Mary and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

I'm glad that someone agrees with me that Cloverfield is awesome. I haven't seen many found footage films, but for the most part I like what I've seen so far. Have you seen Rec? It's one of the best of the genre.
Nope I've never seen it, isn't it subtitled?.

Nope I've never seen it, isn't it subtitled?.
Yeah, it's in Spanish with English subs. The DVD I've got has an English dubbed version, but I never bothered to watch it since dubs usually sound terrible.

Coming Soon.

Yeah, it's in Spanish with English subs. The DVD I've got has an English dubbed version, but I never bothered to watch it since dubs usually sound terrible.
Ill have to give this a go I think, isn't there a another film similar to REC?.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I always get kinky when I hear Free Willy.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
enjoying the list and laughing at the comments. Cool to see lawless in the list. I think that one got a little overlooked when it came out. been a fan of Tom Hardy since RocknRolla

Ill have to give this a go I think, isn't there a another film similar to REC?.
Yes, there's an American remake called Quarantine, but everybody I know of who has seen both versions says that Rec was a lot better. To my understanding, Quarantine was made to look just like Rec shot for shot, with a few subtle differences thrown in. The biggest change they made, which caused most to favor Rec, was that the zombies had a different origin.

Well I've bought Rec, found it very cheap in my local DVD store so gonna try give it a watch tonight.