14.29%
3 votes
Reviews from the future
19.05%
4 votes
Other......
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
There are a good few review threads on these forums. Some of which must take alot of time and effort, so good on all of you for sharing your reviews. Now I know some of you like to have some friendly banter on who's are the best and what not, but I was wondering who's is the best. What review thread is your favourite on the site?. This is just a little fun.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Just like choosing between your children... Everyone writes their reviews differently, with different styles and a different sense of humor.

I can't pick one.

Tough to pick... I could be funny and pick my own

I like all of them, love hearing about other people's thoughts on movies... but can only pick one...

I'd have to go with JayDee for the sheer amount of stuff he puts into each review.

I favour any review topics that are not done by someone who comes across as a film snob.

I mostly like the ones done by members that don't give a crap about what people think about their selections - can contain the most out there films and then the next review would be say Battleship and wouldn't care mentioning that they actually enjoyed it.

Also love the really informative ones full of film theory - there are some members on here who write these type of wonderful long reviews/posts, like to share their knowledge but can do all this without coming across as one of these film snobs.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Wow Master, you've started a thread which pits members against each other in what is basically a popularity contest. Oh yeah, there's no possible way this could turn out badly.

I'm not sure at the moment, will have to give it some thought. Rodent is my old sparring partner , Sexy's reviews are the most unique by far which in turn makes them damn entertaining, Used Future's are entertaining and largely about films I've never heard of. Someone else's reviews that I did enjoy was Justin but he seems to have departed the board.

I favour any review topics that are not done by someone who comes across as a film snob.

I mostly like the ones done by members that don't give a crap about what people think about their selections - can contain the most out there films and then the next review would be say Battleship and wouldn't care mentioning that they actually enjoyed it.

Also love the really informative ones full of film theory - there are some members on here who write these type of wonderful long reviews/posts, like to share their knowledge but can do all this without coming across as one of these film snobs.
Well that is totally me you've described by the way!

Just like choosing between your children...

I can't pick one.
Really? Are you sure you can't pick?! Did anyone else dedicate a review to you personally?

Anyone thanks to Rodent and whoever the other two members were that voted for me. I appreciate it. As for all the people who voted for Sexy, well I've got a message for you as well but I don't want to be banned from the board for threatening abuse so I'll keep it to myself!

Aside from a couple of times, I've yet to delve into members' review threads.

From different threads I've received good recommendations from Guaporense and some other members.

I appreciate the movie review threads on a particular movie. After I've watched a movie I often like to discuss it, so if there's already a thread on that movie it's nice to see what others have written and chime in.

Even using the advanced search function I find it hard to locate a movie review about a specific movie within these various member review threads (e.g. the ones listed above).

Wow Master, you've started a thread which pits members against each other in what is basically a popularity contest. Oh yeah, there's no possible way this could turn out badly.
Battle of the MoFos

I tried it once before and oh, yeah, it did.

Battle of the MoFos

I tried it once before and oh, yeah, it did.
Which apparently I won until I was "mean" to SC and lost.

On topic, I wish there was an option for "any review thread other than Sexy Celebrity's."
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Just like choosing between your children...
So pick whoever's written the best review of Sophie's Choice.
That's terrible. +1

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Forgot about this thread. I'd have to give Jaydee my vote now, even tho his reviews take 3 hours to read.