What's most important in your life?

Tools    

I would like to know your view on your life.What's most important in your life?For what thing you give more importance in your life?Money,love,family or anything else?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I hope everybody has good health even though I know some of you don't. Even if anybody here feels lonely, you've got the MoFo Family!

A really hot female with big boobs & a badonkadonk butt.

Y'know.....like that one chick who's married to Ice-T.
Ice-T's wife is ugly. I wouldn't touch her with a pitchfork.

I do however agree that giving and receiving love is most important in life. To have someone that loves you unconditionally is the greatest thing there is.

Second is health.

Now, if you have love and a good health, I'd say the third is wealth. Just think of how sh!tty your life would be if you didn't have any money.

So yeah, that's my top 3.

You could argue that being happy is the most important thing. If you're happy, then the rest doesn't matter. That said, happiness isn't something "in your life", it's a state of being, so it probably doesn't qualify.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
My family and my 2 young dogs. Anything else is a distant 2nd.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I would like to know your view on your life.What's most important in your life?For what thing you give more importance in your life?Money,love,family or anything else?

All of the above.

Sudoku Blackbelt
My kids.

Now, if you have love and a good health, I'd say the third is wealth. Just think of how sh!tty your life would be if you didn't have any money.
I don't have any money and my life isn't ****** at all. The measure of my wealth is in the eyes of my children and the hugs they give me. As long as I can keep a roof over their head I need nothing else.

"I'll keep it short and sweet. Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to be successful in business." -- C. Montgomery Burns

In all seriousness: God and family. They trump everything else. I would've given the same answer a decade ago, but it undeniably has new meanings and more powerful connotations for me now than it did then, when it was more abstract.

I agree with the family thing, Yoda, but God (religion, not the diety) is prettty shakey in my book. Are you talking in the general sense or are you a specific religion? Just curious.

I'm not sure I understand the question. I believe in God (Jesus Christ, specifically, since you asked), and God is one of the most important things to me, so God is part of my response to the thread's question. My religion is necessarily inseparable from this, and is therefore included as one of the most important things to me.

I don't have any money and my life isn't ****** at all. The measure of my wealth is in the eyes of my children and the hugs they give me. As long as I can keep a roof over their head I need nothing else.
Don't roll your eyes at me, slim. You don't use money to buy food? Pay for your rent/loan? Pay the electricity and water bills? Buy clothes for your kids? Pay the doctor? That too falls under the denominator 'money'.

I'm not sure I understand the question. I believe in God (Jesus Christ, specifically, since you asked), and God is one of the most important things to me, so God is part of my response to the thread's question. My religion is necessarily inseparable from this, and is therefore included as one of the most important things to me.
Just curious about your denomination. Doesn't matter, really. I don't not belive in God, I just disagree with most organized religions. I do not want this thread to devolve into a religious debate. Consider the question revoked!

Don't roll your eyes at me, slim. You don't use money to buy food? Pay for your rent/loan? Pay the electricity and water bills? Buy clothes for your kids? Pay the doctor? That too falls under the denominator 'money'.
You specifically said wealth. Also, yes, I need money to do those things, but I don't need money or the things it can bring other than the things society has deemed it neccessary for me to pay for for survival. One day hopefully science will take us to a place where all of our basic needs are provided for and we all live for the advancement of the human race (like Star Trek! Yes, I'm a nerd).

Point is, I have no need for "wealth" as you said, just what it takes to keep my family healthy and safe.

You specifically said wealth. Also, yes, I need money to do those things, but I don't need money or the things it can bring other than the things society has deemed it neccessary for me to pay for for survival.
Are you telling me that you are satisfied with the bare minimum it would take for you to survive? You have a certain degree of luxury in your life at this point. I'm sure of it. Take going to a restaurant every now and then. Take a car instead if public transport. A holiday once in a while. Take even more basic things like eating steak instead of veggies and potatoes and eggs all the time. Jesus, take watching movies at the theater or even having a TV.

Just imagine if all of a sudden all of those 'superfluous' things I just mentioned (and there are many MANY more you don't strictly need for survival) would no longer be a part of your life. Your standard of life as you know it today would go down by a LOT. If you can tell me that your life would then still be as qualitative, satisfying and fulfulling as it is today, then you're either lying or insane.

And don't tell me everything I said above doesn't constitute 'wealth'. It does.

And don't tell me everything I said above doesn't constitute 'wealth'. It does.
I'm with you here. If you've been born in the West or a 1st world country, geographically speaking, you've won the lottery my friend. Let's face it, what we spend on a single drink, even a can of coke or something, is often akin to what a great many of the world's now 7 billion people live on every day.